Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- SEC forging ahead with proposal on experimentally lowering access fee caps
Apr 27th 2017 - Lower for longer?
- IHS Markit joins Chamber of Digital Commerce to support blockchain advancement
Apr 27th, 2017
- Visible Alpha announces two senior hires
Apr 27th, 2017 - Visible Alpha hires Mark McNerny and Janet Stemberger to support expansion.
- Unitas Global and Equinix to deliver bundled hybrid cloud offering
Apr 27th, 2017 - Solution provides fully managed hybrid cloud solutions across 150 Equinix data centers.
- 17 new UK companies join LSE's ELITE
Apr 27th, 2017 - Brings total number of UK ELITE businesses to over 100. More than 750 international companies, advisers and investors make up the ELITE community
- Infosys launches Integrated Artificial Intelligence Platform
Apr 27th, 2017 - Infosys launches AI platform - Infosys Nia.
- Broadridge appoints Global Chief Marketing Officer
Apr 27th, 2017 - Deborah A. Bussière to lead development of marketing strategies as Broadridge celebrates ten-year anniversary.
- Colt opens Marseille point of presence
Apr 27th, 2017 - Colt addresses demand for bandwidth transit between Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Old habits die hard as Deutsche Bank fined by Fed for manipulating FX markets via chatrooms
Apr 27th, 2017 - Shortly before the Easter weekend, the Federal Reserve announced that it was fining Deutsche Bank 157 million USD for "unsafe and unsound practices" and for a "failure to maintain an adequate Volcker rule compliance program".
- More evidence surfaces of UK economic data being leaked
Apr 26th, 2017 - FCA under increasing pressure to act.
- TradeTech poll: Over a third cast doubt over positive impact of MiFID II
Apr 26th, 2017
- trueEX hires former Deutsche Bank executive Yoshida
Apr 26th, 2017 - trueEX appoints Chris Yoshida to lead sales, marketing and strategy.
- Ipreo announces FIX interface for fixed income new issues
Apr 26th, 2017 - Ipreo connects buy-side trading systems to Investor Access to facilitate the placement of orders and receipt of allocations electronically.
- MarketAxess goes live with MDX Technology to enhance open trading
Apr 26th, 2017 - Provides counterparties with solution for subscribing to market data and publishing axes.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Elastic Analytics
Apr 26th, 2017 - OneMarketData introduces new platform for scalable analytics and data as a hosted service.
- BT Radianz Services now available in Verne Global's Icelandic data center
Apr 26th, 2017 - Addition of Verne Global's venue provides access to carbon neutral connectivity and hosting capabilities.
- Vela launches European Best Bid Offer solution
Apr 26th, 2017 - Vela provides a consolidated view of liquidity for cross-market trading and best execution
- Colt launches managed FPGA solution powered by NovaSparks
Apr 26th, 2017 - Capital Markets firms can access NovaSparks' low latency FPGA normalisation integrated with Colt's MarketPrizm API.
- OpenDoor re-boots US treasury market with dedicated all-to-all trading platform
Apr 25th, 2017 - OpenDoor Securities is launching the first trading platform dedicated to improving liquidity in the less liquid segments of the US Treasury bond market.
- Percentile launches RiskMine Platform in US
Apr 25th, 2017 - Percentile announces US launch of modular RiskMine platform, signs major US Bank.
- Investoo Group acquires financial news portal Invezz.com
Apr 25th, 2017 - FX trading affiliate, Investoo Group, has extended its reach into the financial trading industry with the acquisition of financial news portal Invezz.com.
- Ullink launches automated post trade data management solution
Apr 25th, 2017 - New UL PUBLISHER solution creates a centralised view of post-trade data while mitigating regulatory risk.
- FCA: Expect the unexpected - cyber security - 2017 and beyond
Apr 25th, 2017 - Speech by Nausicaa Delfas, Executive Director at the FCA, delivered at the Financial Information Security Network: The threat landscape is ever evolving. It's time to step forward to address the ever widening gap between criminal capability and intent, and our capability to defend ourselves.
- First Swiss firm offers access to Turquoise Plato Block Discovery
Apr 25th, 2017 - Vontobel is Turquoise's first direct member firm from Switzerland to provide access to Turquoise Plato Block Discovery for its customers.
- ITG to offer conditional orders for POSIT Alert in Europe
Apr 25th, 2017 - Conditional orders to be rolled out for POSIT Alert in EMEA during the second quarter of 2017.
- Banks join SWIFT's blockchain proof of concept trials
Apr 25th, 2017 - SWIFT's proof of concept will determine if distributed ledger technology can help banks reconcile their nostro accounts in real time.
- eZforex_com, Ripple, and StarOneCU announce International BlockChain Payments
Apr 25th, 2017 - eZforex, Ripple and Star One Credit Union facilitate first live and commercially available BlockChain payments to banks and credit unions from the U.S. to four continents.
- TradAir deploys Amazon's AWS London
Apr 25th, 2017 - TradAir's trading platform now available from Amazon Web Services' London region.
- Esprow launches ETP GEMS, the Global Exchanges and Markets Simulation platform
Apr 25th, 2017 - ETP GEMS provides an on-demand testing environment to facilitate MiFID II compliance.
- LME launches discussion paper on market structure
Apr 25th, 2017 - The London Metal Exchange and LME Clear to publish a discussion paper on the LME's market structure, feedback is invited from market participants.