Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Deutsche Bank faces 60 million USD loss
Jun 28th, 2017 - Inflation trade might breach the Volcker Rule
- Charles River and UnaVista automate transaction reporting
Jun 28th, 2017 - Charles River and UnaVista partner to automate transaction reporting as part of MiFID II solution.
- HK FinTech Association launches
Jun 28th, 2017 - FinTech Association of Hong Kong announces official launch.
- BlackRock to acquire fintech firm Cachematrix
Jun 28th, 2017 - Purchase of financial technology firm to enhance BlackRock's risk and cash management capabilities.
- BBVA and Bloomberg offer structured product prices in real-time
Jun 28th, 2017 - Bloomberg's derivatives library helps institutional investors create, price and manage structured products investments.
- NEX Optimisation's triReduce compression service surpasses USD 1 quadrillion
Jun 28th, 2017 - NEX Optimisation's triReduce compression service surpasses $1 quadrillion in notional principal eliminated by market participants.
- Cinnober appoints Mattias Granlund as Deputy CTO
Jun 28th, 2017
- CME to launch OTC FX options clearing
Jun 28th, 2017 - CME obtains regulatory clearance to launch OTC FX options clearing.
- OpenDoor completes 10 million USD Series A funding round
Jun 27th, 2017 - OpenDoor Securities has raised $10 million in a Series A investment round from private investors.
- NICE Actimize adds fraud management options to 'Essentials' cloud offerings
Jun 27th, 2017 - Actimize Fraud Essentials addresses mid-sized financial services, serves as a single and cross-channel solution for online banking and mobile banking channels.
- Seven major European banks select IBM to build blockchain for SMEs
Jun 27th, 2017 - Deutsche Bank, HSBC, KBC, Natixis, Rabobank, Societe Generale and Unicredit select IBM Blockchain running Hyperledger Fabric for Digital Trade Chain.
- Hogan Lovells launches fintech knowledge platform
Jun 27th, 2017 - Hogan Lovells Engages in LawTech with platform launch.
- R3 and four banks test Euro Commercial Paper issuance on blockchain
Jun 27th, 2017 - ABN Amro, Commerzbank, ING and KBC collaborate with R3 to develop an operating model for an ECP issuance and trading marketplace on Corda distributed ledger technology platform.
- Vontobel choses Clearstream as partner for hedge funds business
Jun 27th, 2017 - Clearstream to streamline Bank Vontobel's third-party hedge fund trading and custody business.
- GoldenSource and McObject launch RegTech EDM solution
Jun 27th, 2017
- Nomura applies for EU license
Jun 27th, 2017 - Nomura preps for Brexit with application to operate a new entity based in Frankfurt.
- GTT to acquire Global Capacity
Jun 26th, 2017 - Purchase to extend cloud networking leadership; add scale, network reach and marquee clients.
- ThinkMarkets offers live FX trading via Trade Interceptor app
Jun 26th, 2017 - Fintech mobile-app Trade Interceptor launches low-latency live-market trading.
- SocGen combines high touch and electronic execution services
Jun 26th, 2017 - Bank's high-touch cash equity team joins the Global Execution Services team within Societe Generale Prime Services.
- Instinet and Virtu Financial form liquidity streaming relationship
Jun 26th, 2017 - Instinet Europe and Virtu Financial provide buy and sell side clients with aggregated liquidity in anticipation of MiFID II regulations.
- TP ICAP invests in new fintech start-up LiquidityChain
Jun 26th, 2017 - TP ICAP has invested in FinTech start-up LiquidityChain, a new web-based application which has been created to unlock liquidity in the global credit markets.
- Everbright Photon selects Horizon Software
Jun 26th, 2017 - Everbright Photon chooses Horizon for trading & market making China's new commodity options.
- Avelacom provides access to Saudi Arabia bourse
Jun 26th, 2017 - Avelacom has launched low latency access to market data from Saudi Arabia's bourse, the Tadawul
- Tradeweb Markets announces Bond Connect platform
Jun 26th, 2017 - Eligible Tradeweb Markets investors will be able to trade directly with Mainland Chinese liquidity providers in the CFETS market.
- Nomura conducts PoC for AI investment decision making
Jun 26th, 2017 - Nomura Asset Management and Nomura Research Institute conduct proof of concept for applying AI in the asset management industry.
- Earthport chooses Accuity to power payments platform
Jun 26th, 2017 - Earthport chooses Accuity for tailored payments and compliance solution.
- Itiviti delivers multi-protocol automated testing for CSE System
Jun 26th, 2017 - Automated testing solution enables continuous integration testing and defect reporting in the Canadian Securities Exchange's multi-protocol trading environment.
- Automated Trader Update: Barclays between a (black) rock and a hard place
Jun 23rd, 2017
- US chooses Treasury repo rate to replace LIBOR
Jun 23rd, 2017
- EOS blockchain operating system unveils year-long token distribution
Jun 23rd, 2017