Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Clearstream rolls out collateral management service
Mar 07th, 2014 - Clearstream introduces bilateral collateral management service OTC Collateral.
- Options upgrades New Jersey routes
Mar 07th, 2014 -Options bolsters connectivity between Weehawken and Secaucus venues.
- Jonathan Kellner named CEO of Instinet
Mar 07th, 2014 - Jonathan Kellmer replaces Fumiki Kondo as Instinet CEO.
- Cinnober announces TRADExpress Client Clearing system
Mar 06th, 2014 - Cinnober introduces cross-asset client clearing solution for banks.
- Corvil launches Industry Alliance Partner Program
Mar 06th, 2014 - Corvil partners with APCON, Arista, Cisco, cPacket, Gigamon, Ixia/Anue and VSS to drive innovation in real-time analytics from data streaming over the network.
- Bonds.com Group to be acquired by LSE's MTS
Mar 06th, 2014 - Acquisition expands London Stock Exchange Group's global fixed income offering through MTS.
- ABN AMRO Clearing launches single FIX adaptor
Mar 06th, 2014 - ABN AMRO Clearing targets multi exchange and asset class execution services with launch of 'AMG Global' platform.
- Cantor Fitzgerald acquires Fintan Partners
Mar 05th, 2014 - Cantor Fitzgerald Asset Management acquires California-based Fintan Partners, a fixed income absolute return fund of hedge funds.
- Daniel Maguire appointed Global Head of SwapClear
Mar 05th, 2014 - Daniel Maguire replaces Michael Davie as Global Head of SwapClear, Davie to focus on LCH.Clearnet CEO role.
- NASDAQ OMX private market now open
Mar 05th, 2014 - NASDAQ Private Market launches new marketplace for private companies.
- BT launches BT One Voice Radianz
Mar 05th, 2014 - BT Radianz Cloud expands to offer voice solutions for banks, brokers, exchanges and clearing firms.
- McObject CEO talks about virtues of pipelining
Mar 05th, 2014 - McObject's CEO offers his views about big data and what his company is working on in a blog on odbms.org.
- Mercury Minerva's FPGA-based trading system speeds up, expands into government and military use
Mar 05th, 2014 - Gunslinger HFT system 2.0 release achieves 750 nanosecond event-detection-to-trade latency using Solarflare AOE with Altera Stratix FPGA.
- Singapore Exchange's Asian index futures get CFTC approval
Mar 05th, 2014 - Singapore Exchange announces Thai, Philippines, and India index futures contracts have gained CTFC approval.
- smartTrade appoints Business Development Director
Mar 05th, 2014 - smartTrade Technologies appoints Lalit Nathwani as Business Development Director.
- Markit partners with Social Market Analytics
Mar 05th, 2014 - Markit says study confirms social media sentiment measures are effective signals of future stock performance.
- Howard Edelstein joins Algomi as Strategic Advisor
Mar 05th, 2014 - Algomi appoints former Chairman and CEO of BondDesk Group Howard Edelstein as Strategic Advisor.
- CIB joins IPC's Connexus Financial Extranet Community
Mar 05th, 2014 - Connectivity In A Box joins IPC's Connexus Financial Extranet.
- UBS launches Depositary Lite platform
Mar 05th, 2014 - UBS Fund Services 'depositary lite' platform to help meet AIFMD requirements.
- Fixnetix co founder Moore leaves to focus on oil industry ventures
March 4th, 2014 - Alasdair Moore, one of the co-founders of Fixnetix, is moving on to focus on oil industry ventures.
- MahiFX launches e-FX suite for banks
Mar 04th, 2014 - MFX Compass provides electronic FX trading technology and support framework for banks and brokerages.
- LMAX Exchange sponsors world record Arctic Rugby Challenge
Mar 04th, 2014 - CEO David Mercer to test his rugby skills at the North Pole.
- Trading Technologies goes live on NASDAQ OMX eSpeed
Mar 04th, 2014 - New connection enhances trading opportunities for fixed income community
- FiTek deploys Deltix Product Suite for market research
Mar 04th, 2014 - FiTek Research & Systems uses Deltix's QuantOffice and QuantServer solution for research on trading signal generation.
- SIX to introduce T+2 settlement to Switzerland
Mar 04th, 2014 - SIX will introduce T+2 settlement for Switzerland starting 6 October 2014.
- Perseus announces availability of four wireless routes in London
Mar 04th, 2014 - London microwave access at data centres LD4, LHC, LSE & Basildon strengthens Perseus foot print for the most markets on one proprietary network.
- Ullink partners with HgCapital
Mar 04th, 2014 - HgCapital makes 'significant" investment in Ullink, partnership to aid expansion.
- SWIFT signs MOU with major banks to manage KYC Registry
Mar 04th, 2014 - Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, Commerzbank, JPMorgan, Societe Generale and Standard Chartered will work with SWIFT to build a KYC Registry for the industry.
- Neonet appoints Head of Execution Services
Mar 03rd, 2014 - Johan Erikson to join Neonet Securities as Head of Execution Services.
- Deltix wins CTA Intelligence 2014 award
Mar 03rd, 2014 - Deltix wins Best Data and Information Provider in the CTA Intelligence 2014 Awards.