Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Markit Hub adds Wall Street Horizon's corporate events data
Jun 30th, 2016 - Markit has selected Wall Street Horizon to supply corporate events data for Markit Hub.
- Nifty 50 Futures to list on Taiwan Futures Exchange
Jun 30th, 2016 - India Index Services & Products and Taiwan Futures Exchange have announced plans to list Nifty 50 futures in Taiwan in Q4 2016.
- CPMI-IOSCO release Cyber Guidance report
Jun 30th, 2016 - CPMI-IOSCO release guidance on cyber resilience for financial market infrastructures.
- IPC launches financial markets cloud service for ETFs
Jun 30th, 2016 - IPC Systems' ETF cloud trading service caters to buy- and sell-side.
- FIX Trading Community releases FIX version for high performance demands
Jun 30th, 2016 - FIX Trading Community has released Simple Binary Encoding (SBE) version 1.0 Draft Standard to support high performance demands in transactions and/or data feeds.
- TradAir to supply eFX platform to UOB Bullion and Futures
Jun 30th, 2016 - TradAir secures contract to supply eFX platform to Singapore-based brokerage, UOB Bullion and Futures (UOBBF).
- Microsemi enhances deterministic multi-axis motor control solution
Jun 29th, 2016 - New features support application development using SoC FPGA, Encoder, Hall Sensor, CAN bus and induction motors.
- Wolverine joins TOM MTF
Jun 29th, 2016 - TOM MTF welcomes Wolverine Trading as a new member.
- Chamber of Digital Commerce names DTCC's Mark Wetjen to Board of Advisors
Jun 29th, 2016 - Market infrastructure technology provider also joins Chamber's Executive Committee.
- BSO to build financial cloud for FX market
Jun 29th, 2016 - Financial cloud services will be offered via Equinix in London, New York and Tokyo to benefit key FX markets.
- R3 adds Banco Bradesco to blockchain consortium
Jun 29th, 2016 - R3 grows Latin America footprint with addition of Banco Bradesco to distributed ledger consortium.
- Deutsche Borse to provide IT infrastructure for private bank Donner & Reuschel
Jun 29th, 2016 - Use of pdv Financial Software GmbH's trading software DECIDE via Deutsche Börse Managed Services / Connection to Xetra and Eurex trading platforms.
- SWIFT announces new KYC Adverse Media service
Jun 29th, 2016 - Partnership with Dow Jones provides KYC Registry users with access to news and regulator content.
- CQG co-locates servers at HKEX data centre
Jun 29th, 2016 - Move from China Telecom to HKEX to improve low-latency order routing and market data connectivity.
- Markit launches real-time bond pricing
Jun 28th, 2016 - Markit expands its bond pricing offering with live prices.
- Euro clearing houses likely to move to eurozone
Jun 28th, 2016 - Euro clearing houses may move to a euro zone country - Germany of France, most likely - following the Brexit vote.
- Glencore selects ICE Instant Messaging
Jun 28th, 2016 - Glencore chooses ICE Instant Messaging (IM) for oil trading division.
- SGX and Baltic Exchange extend period of exclusive discussions
Jun 28th, 2016 - Singapore Exchange and Baltic Exchange to extend period of exclusive discussions regarding a cash offer for 100% of the share capital of the Baltic Exchange from 30 June 2016 to 31 August 2016.
- Corvil launches low-latency App Agent
Jun 28th, 2016 - Corvil App Agent extends transaction transparency inside the application.
- Duet implements Eze Software Investment Suite
Jun 28th, 2016 - Duet Group deploys Exe Software to standardize front-to-back-office operations workflows.
- 73 banks join SWIFT global payments initiative
Jun 28th, 2016 - More than 70 banks collaborate to improve the cross-border payments experience with improved speed, transparency and end-to-end tracking.
- CME Ventures joins GV's Orbital Insight round
Jun 28th, 2016 - CME Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Lux Capital, and Bloomberg Beta Join GV in Series B to Invest in Macroscope for a more transparent world.
- Ina Olsson to join BGC Partners
Jun 28th, 2016 - BGC Partners appoints Ina Olsson to lead Scandinavian swaps and bonds broking team.
- BittWare's FPGA Development Kit supports Altera Arria 10 FPGA boards
Jun 28th, 2016 - New FDK cuts development time and simplifies FPGA integration for BittWare's Arria 10 FPGA boards.
- TWSE and Bursa Malaysia study cross border cooperation
Jun 28th, 2016 - Taiwan Stock Exchange and Bursa Malaysia sign MoU to jointly study potential cross-border cooperation.
- TMX Group names John McKenzie CFO
Jun 27th, 2016 - TMX Group names John McKenzie Chief Financial Officer
- EDHEC-Risk Institute: New margin regulations for the non-cleared OTC derivatives to reduce systemic risk
Jun 27th, 2016
- Intercontinental Exchange launches expanded ICE Data Services
Jun 27th, 2016 - ICE Data Services Combines combines proprietary data, analytics and connectivity from Interactive Data, Superderivatives And ICE's Global Exchange Data.
- Risk Focus investors commit to initial funding round
Jun 27th, 2016 - Risk Focus issues convertible note to private investors, raises USD 750,000.
- McObject's DBMS sweeps records in STAC's audited Big Data benchmark
Jun 27th, 2016 - McObject's database system for capital markets delivers the highest speed and predictability across the STAC-M3 Kanaga test suite.