Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Credit Suisse to sell domestic private banking business booked in Germany to ABN AMRO
Dec 09th, 2013 - Credit Suisse agrees to sell domestic private banking business booked in Germany to ABN AMRO's Bethmann Bank.
- CMCRC research says HFT improves market fairness
Dec 09th, 2013 - Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre finds that HFT reduces end-of-day price dislocation - improving market fairness.
- Macquarie announces 10 new hires
Dec 09th, 2013 - Macquarie Securities announces 10 new appointments to sales, trading and research in London.
- BittWare and PLDA enter VAR agreement
Dec 09th, 2013 - BittWare and PLDA partner to deliver 10G low latency TCP offload, UDP and PCIe IP Cores on Altera Stratix-based hardware.
- EMCF and EuroCCP complete merger
Dec 06th, 2013 - Dutch regulators approve additional shareholders, DTCC and BATS Chi-X Europe.
- Automated Trader Update: A plea for new priorities at the CFTC
Dec 06th, 2013 - New Year resolutions for CFTC, ICE & DTCC plan interest rate futures, Euroclear to lead T+2, ESMA approves ICE Trade Vault & CME, Multiple APAC MOU's & partnerships, Aquis joins TMX Atrium, GMEX partners with CoDiese, BAML & Goldman Sachs join EurexOTC Clear.
- Advent releases updates and enhancements across product portfolio
Dec 05th, 2013 - Advent updates Geneva, Advent Portfolio Exchange, Moxy, Advent Rules Manager, and Advent Revenue Centre.
- Actant ready for CBOE RVX Options
Dec 05th, 2013 - Actan now supports market makers quoting CBOE RVX Options.
- SIX enhances Telekurs iD mobile version for Android
Dec 05th, 2013 - SIX Financial Information introduces enhanced Telekurs iD mobile version for Android operating system.
- ParFX announces SocGen as latest founder bank
Dec 05th, 2013 - SocGen becomes platform's 12th founder bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch begins trading on ParFX platform.
- Jefferies selects Bloomberg Vault service
Dec 05th, 2013 - Bloomberg Vault adopted By Jefferies for information governance
- UBS shuffles senior leadership
Dec 05th, 2013 - UBS announces changes to Group Executive Board and Corporate centre.
- Aquis Exchange joins TMX Atrium community
Dec 05th, 2013 - Aquis Exchange selects TMX Atrium for connectivity.
- GMEX and CoDiese launch trade reporting service
Dec 05th, 2013 - GMEX Technologies and CoDiese launch Global Reporting Company to address new derivatives regulatory trade reporting.
- GTS hires head of FX and Commodities
Dec 04th, 2013 - Global Trading Systems names CME Group's Steven Reich as head of FX and Commodities.
- CQG introduces mobile trading application
Dec 04th, 2013 - CQG M enables traders to access CQG data on tablets and phones.
- BNY Mellon upgrades collateral management tool
Dec 04th, 2013 - New Bloomberg link facilitates pre-matching and reconciliation of trades.
- Eurex/TAIFEX Link launch date announced
Dec 04th, 2013 - Eurex and TAIFEX to launch contracts based on Taiwan's main index TAIEX on 15 May 2014.
- HKEx's OTC Clear clears first OTC derivatives trade with Calypso tech
Dec 04th, 2013 - Central Counterparty, OTC Clear, now live on Calypso OTC derivatives clearing, risk management & collateral management.
- Metamako launches low latency switch
Dec 04th, 2013 - Metamako's MetaConnect is first ultra-low latency intelligent switch.
- HKEx and SGX sign MOU
Dec 04th, 2013 - HKEx and SGX cooperate on RMB internationalisation and connectivity.
- CFTC's O'Malia offers New Year resolution: getting its own house in order
Dec 04th, 2013 - After another hectic year of rule-making, outspoken CFTC Commissioner Scott O'Malia said the regulator needs to prioritise rule fixes and improvements to its own methods.
- Maxim returns to Fidessa
Dec 03rd, 2013 - US broker-dealer Maxim Group re-signs for Fidessa's fully-managed US trading platform.
- DataArt and Squawker collaborate on high-touch negotiation venue
Dec 03rd, 2013 - Custom software developer designs intuitive algorithm-free platform for Squawker.
- SunGard buys Softputer reporting & filing solutions
Dec 03rd, 2013 - SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies' financial reporting and N-SAR filing solutions.
- CLSA selects Ullink pre trade risk management system
Dec 03rd, 2013 - CLSA selects Ullink pre trade risk management system.
- BBVA Asset Management selects Markit for data management
Dec 03rd, 2013 - Markit's Enterprise Data Management platform to provide BBVA central hub.
- BofA Merrill Lynch launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil
Dec 03rd, 2013 - BofA Merrill launches Brazil-Auto-Invest and Boletos Collections.
- KSD and Clearstream sign investment fund cooperation MOU
Dec 03rd, 2013 - Korea Securities Depository and Clearstream link Fundnet and Vestima platforms to expand cross-border fund distribution support services.
- NRI partners with Financial Intelligence Services for International Corporate Data
Dec 03rd, 2013 - Nomura Research Institute and Financial Intelligence Services to provide corporate financial information for more than 44,600 listed companies