Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Natixis and Nasdaq announce exclusive licensing partnership
Jul 24th, 2017 - New Index aims to reduce market capitalization biases. NASDAQ-100 Target 25 Excess Return Index will be used as an underlying index for structured solutions.
- DGCX and DCCC receive regulatory recognition from ADGM
Jul 24th, 2017 - FSRA Recognition allows ADGM registered entities to access DGCX and DCCC platforms for trading and clearing.
- ITG rolls out new Triton features ahead of MiFID II
Jul 24th, 2017 - New tools to help traders achieve & demonstrate best execution.
- ayondo doubles additional customer insurance protection to up to GBP 1m per client
Jul 24th, 2017 - Additional insurance level now above the standard FSCS of GBP 50,000.
- Edmond de Rothschild chooses Clearstream as partner for funds business
Jul 24th, 2017 - Edmond de Rothschild has chosen Clearstream as strategic partner to streamline and consolidate its third-party fund processing activities.
- SIX Swiss Exchange concludes upgrade of its trading platform
Jul 24th, 2017
- Saxo adds new functionality to SaxoTraderGO
Jul 24th, 2017 - Saxo reduces spreads for UK clients as it adds new functionality to SaxoTraderGO.
- TP ICAP appoints Bloomberg Entity Exchange for key MiFID II compliance role
Jul 24th, 2017 - Bloomberg's technology platform to help TP ICAP clients register onto new trading venues ahead of the introduction of MiFID II.
- Automated Trader Update: Danger! Data management and floating-point calculations
Jul 21st, 2017 - Latest No Signal article available. QuantHouse/Bloomberg test MiFID II, BNP Paribas fined, Reuters loses bid to publish Brevan Howard info. SWIFT extends KYC membership, Borsa Italiana and IBM partner on SME blockchain, Irish Stock Exchange deploys DB T7 trading tech, ITG launches fixed income TCA platform, TradAir and SNAP Innovations partner for ASIA FX, R3 and Intel collaborate on CORDA security.
- NRI Secure launches Japan's first 'Blockchain Assessment' service
Jul 21st, 2017 - NRI SecureTechnologies announces first step designed for smart contract security.
- Thomson Reuters and S-Network introduce ESG best practices ratings & indices
Jul 20th, 2017 - Rebranding and methodology changes to existing indices reflect market evolution and growth of ESG investing strategies.
- Nasdaq expands Analytics Hub
Jul 20th, 2017 - Nasdaq Analytics Hub adds four data sets with new signals.
- Wall Street Horizon adds major European & Asian Index constituents to global dataset
Jul 20th, 2017 - Addition sees clients get Enchilada's full 40+ corporate event datasets for FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies.
- Finstar to invest USD 150 million in Fintech
Jul 20th, 2017 - Finstar Financial Group to invest $150 million into fintech start-ups over the next five years.
- BNP fined by Fed for historic FX market manipulation
Jul 19th, 2017
- Preqin: Hedge fund gains reach 4.87% in the first half of 2017
Jul 19th, 2017 - The hedge fund industry continued its recent run of consistent gains in June, returning 0.57% for the month. This has pushed 2017 YTD returns to 4.87%, the highest H1 performance since the first half of 2009. It is also the first time since 2007 in which the first six months of the year have all recorded positive returns.
- TradAir and SNAP Innovations to develop new FX solutions for Asia
Jul 19th, 2017 - TradAir partners with Singapore based SNAP Innovations to develop FX solutions for Asian Markets with funding from Singapore Israel Industrial R&D Foundation.
- Startupbootcamp Asia graduates announce partnerships
Jul 19th, 2017 - Startupbootcamp FinTech Singapore's 2017 startups secure over 70 pilots, clients and key partnerships.
- Synechron signs Calypso implementation deal with SIX Group
Jul 19th, 2017
- LSEG's Borsa Italiana and IBM to develop securities data blockchain solution for SMEs
Jul 19th, 2017 - Blockchain technology to expand SMEs' access to credit and enable shareholder data exchange.
- ULLINK and Enfusion offer allocation and post-trade matching service via NYFIX
Jul 18th, 2017 - Partnership extends existing relationship with FIX-based post-trade support for Enfusion's buy-side customers.
- QuantHouse introduces algo-trading stress testing for MiFID II
Jul 18th, 2017 - Quanthouse new algo-trading stress testing solution to be hosted at Interxion in London.
- LCH's CDSClear launches CDX high-yield clearing
Jul 18th, 2017 - Clearing of Markit CDX North American High Yield index now available. First European CCP to offer clearing of this index.
- Irish Stock Exchange launches Deutsche Boerse T7 trading tech
Jul 18th, 2017 - The Irish Stock Exchange has gone live with Deutsche Boerse's new T7 trading platform for the Irish equity market.
- Capitalab's Swaptioniser executes first combined Swap and Option compression cycle
Jul 18th, 2017 - BGC Brokers' Capitalab portfolio compression service executes the first interest rate swaps and options combined compression cycle.
- Nigerian Exchange deploys Nasdaq market surveillance tech
Jul 18th, 2017 - The Nigerian Stock Exchange goes live with Nasdaq SMARTS market surveillance technology.
- BNY Mellon appoints ex-Visa head Charles Scharf as CEO
Jul 18th, 2017 - Charles W. Scharf appointed CEO and a director of BNY Mellon effective immediately; to become Chairman on 1/1/18.
- Bats Europe rolls out penultimate MiFID II software release
Jul 18th, 2017 - Latest software release includes all major changes needed for MiFID II compliance, as Bats Europe nears full operational readiness for MiFID II.
- SWIFT extends KYC Registry membership to all supervised financial institutions
Jul 17th, 2017 - Community-driven move aims to increase transparency and support know your customer compliance across the industry.
- ITG launches fixed income TCA platform
Jul 17th, 2017 - New tool helps traders improve performance and demonstrate best execution.