Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- ESAs - main risks to EU financial market stability have intensified
May 05th, 2015 - European Supervisory Authorities report says risks affecting the EU financial system have not changed in substance, but have further intensified in the past six months.
- WallachBeth appoints senior strategist & MD
May 05th, 2015 - WallachBeth enhances strategist consulting offerings with appointment of Ilya Feygin as senior strategist.
- Robert Grant joins UnaVista to boost North American expansion
May 05th, 2015 - LSE's UnaVista appoints head of Business Development, Software for Americas.
- Azul and Integration Systems announce partnership
May 05th, 2015 - ￼ ￼Integration Systems partners with Azul Systems for low latency enhancement.
- BNP Paribas announces Netherlands appointments
May 05th, 2015 - BNP Paribas Securities Services announces senior appointments in the Netherlands.
- BlackRock selects Thomson Reuters Org ID managed service
May 05th, 2015 - BlackRock deploys Thomson Reuters Org ID to complement counterparty due diligence process.
- EMC joins Misys InFusion Partner Programme
May 05th, 2015 - Efficiency Management Consultancy widens European and North African opportunities for Misys.
- Former Sportingbet CEO floats Stride Gaming
May 05th, 2015 - Former Sportingbet CEO floats Stride Gaming, the multi-branded online bingo-led operator, on AIM, plans to raise £10 million.
- Exegy to support additional FX venues
May 05th, 2015 - Exegy announces availability of six new feed handlers for foreign exchange venues.
- 'Flash crash' case gets scrutinised
May 04th, 2015 - Experts sifting through available evidence in the aftermath of Navinder Sarao's arrest comment on market manipulation claims, question flash crash allegations.
- CQCL develops quantum computing O/S
May 01st, 2015 - Cambridge-based company confirms development of an operating system for quantum computers.
- Automated Trader Update: Algos assemble!
May 1st, 2015 - Flash crash trader developments, AI deploys in Nepal. SWIFT on automation; real-time payments; & KYC registry. Deutsche Bank fined, FIA recommends on CCP risk, Bernanke joins PIMCO. Reports from Preqin & ETFGI on hedge fund performance, Omgeo predicts on T+2, MooD finds more spent on IT than business benefits, Interactive Brokers buys Covester, first Australian multi-currency bitcoin exchange debuts, Tradition integrates Zing, ITG launches Dark List Algo, Cinnober introduces FIQA, Beltone selects SunGard OMS.
- BIS - OTC derivatives statistics at end-December 2014
Apr 30th, 2015 - The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) releases OTC derivatives statistics at end-December 2014.
- Fixed Income Leaders Summit 2015: Survey says radical change
Apr 30th, 2015 - Fixed Income Leaders surveys over 50 senior fixed income buy side traders, to offer an industry benchmark around key challenges: regulation; liquidity and technology.
- Ex-Fed chairman Bernanke joins PIMCO
Apr 29th, 2015 - PIMCO names former Fed chairman Ben Bernanke to serve as senior advisor.
- Numerix signs partnership deal with xQuant of Hangzhou, China
Apr 29th, 2015 - Numerix CrossAsset Analytics bring pricing to xQuant's equity derivatives platform.
- New index follows stocks targeted by activist investors
Apr 29th, 2015 - Solactive launches Global X Guru Activist Index ETF on NASDAQ.
- Bank of the West goes live with OpenLink
Apr 29th, 2015 - Bank of the West implements OpenLink's Findur Solution for its Capital Markets and Treasury Operations.
- Beltone Financial selects SunGard's OMS
Apr 29th, 2015 - Beltone Financial selects SunGard's order management system for market making on the Egyptian ETF Exchange.
- LMAX Exchange adds access to TY3 via Prime XM
Apr 29th, 2015 - LMAX Exchange widens distribution of its TY3 liquidity by adding access via Prime XM.
- Cinnober launches quality standard initiative for FinTech industry
Apr 29th, 2015 - Cinnober Financial IT Quality Assessment (FIQA) aims to increase transparency and confidence in financial markets.
- Bloomberg integrates access to BNP Paribas' real-time monitoring tool
Apr 29th, 2015 - Bloomberg integrates access to Exane BNP Paribas' real-time monitoring tool into its execution management system (Emsx).
- Integral launches first subscription-based FX exchange
Apr 29th, 2015 - OCX FX Network offers $275 per month for unlimited screen-based trading. Direct, indirect and resting order liquidity in a single book. Open to all market participants.
- FIA Global issues recommendations on CCP risks
Apr 29th, 2015 - FIA Global issues recommendations for assessing and managing risks that arise from central counterparty (CCP) clearing.
- GMEX IRS Constant Maturity Futures backed by leading asset management firms
Apr 29th, 2015 - Buy-side firms including Lyxor Asset Management and Old Mutual Global Investors support new hedging products.
- Nepal earthquake: Deploying AI in disaster relief efforts
Apr 28th, 2015 - Machine learning helps humanitarian agencies turn big data into informed, decisive action.
- ayondo receives CHF 6m for international expansion
Apr 28th, 2015 - ayondo expansion focuses on Asia, sees strong demand for social trading.
- SAS Model Risk Management provides clarity on risk models for banks
Apr 28th, 2015 - New solution helps banks prepare model governance programmes for stringent regulatory standards.
- J.P. Morgan names head of EMEA Electronic Client Solutions Coverage
Apr 28th, 2015 - Michael Onofrio appointed as as head of EMEA Electronic Client Solutions at J.P. Morgan.
- ITG launches Dark List Algorithm
Apr 28th, 2015 - ITG introduces first all-dark optimized algo for portfolio trading.