Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Clearstream, BNP Paribas, Intesa Sanpaolo & BBVA to develop asset servicing model for T2S
Mar 10th, 2014 - New TARGET2-Securities asset servicing to cover France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. Citi and Erste Group Bank participation will add Greece and Austria.
- SwapClear expands compression offering
Mar 10th, 2014 - LCH.Clearnet to include multilateral compression via SwapClear.
- SGX and Dalian Commodity Exchange sign MOU
Mar 10th, 2014 - Singapore Exchange and Dalian Commodity Exchange collaborate to develop commodities markets in China and Singapore.
- Altera to offer Intilop's TCP/UDP Accelerators in OpenCL platform
Mar 10th, 2014 - Altera and Intilop sign an agreement to offer intilop's UDP/TCP & EMAC IP cores embedded with OpenCL development Kit for end users and developers.
- Automated Trader Update: SWIFT, NASDAQ and Moscow Exchange in the news
Mar 10th, 2014 - Automated Trader Q1 Articles: Stockholm Syndrome & The API of Many Flavours. Banks sign up for Swift's KYC Registry, NASDAQ Private Market launches, SGX Asian futures approved, TT live with eSpeed, UBS announces Depositary Lite platform, Markit partners with SMA, FiTek deploys Deltix, Thomson Reuters adds oil suppy monitoring to Eikon. BATS, SwapClear, smartTrade & Neonet announce appointments. Alasdair Moore leaves Fixnetix.
- Thomson Reuters establishes subsidiary ahead of financial benchmarks regulation
Mar 10th, 2014 - New subsidiary achieves FCA authorization for Thomson Reuters LIBOR calculation role and will assume governance and control of other financial benchmarks.
- OptionsCity releases Metro 5.0
Mar 10th, 2014 - OptionsCity announces wholesale update to its trading and market-making software platform.
- Clearstream rolls out collateral management service
Mar 07th, 2014 - Clearstream introduces bilateral collateral management service OTC Collateral.
- Options upgrades New Jersey routes
Mar 07th, 2014 -Options bolsters connectivity between Weehawken and Secaucus venues.
- Jonathan Kellner named CEO of Instinet
Mar 07th, 2014 - Jonathan Kellmer replaces Fumiki Kondo as Instinet CEO.
- Cinnober announces TRADExpress Client Clearing system
Mar 06th, 2014 - Cinnober introduces cross-asset client clearing solution for banks.
- Corvil launches Industry Alliance Partner Program
Mar 06th, 2014 - Corvil partners with APCON, Arista, Cisco, cPacket, Gigamon, Ixia/Anue and VSS to drive innovation in real-time analytics from data streaming over the network.
- Bonds.com Group to be acquired by LSE's MTS
Mar 06th, 2014 - Acquisition expands London Stock Exchange Group's global fixed income offering through MTS.
- ABN AMRO Clearing launches single FIX adaptor
Mar 06th, 2014 - ABN AMRO Clearing targets multi exchange and asset class execution services with launch of 'AMG Global' platform.
- Cantor Fitzgerald acquires Fintan Partners
Mar 05th, 2014 - Cantor Fitzgerald Asset Management acquires California-based Fintan Partners, a fixed income absolute return fund of hedge funds.
- Daniel Maguire appointed Global Head of SwapClear
Mar 05th, 2014 - Daniel Maguire replaces Michael Davie as Global Head of SwapClear, Davie to focus on LCH.Clearnet CEO role.
- NASDAQ OMX private market now open
Mar 05th, 2014 - NASDAQ Private Market launches new marketplace for private companies.
- BT launches BT One Voice Radianz
Mar 05th, 2014 - BT Radianz Cloud expands to offer voice solutions for banks, brokers, exchanges and clearing firms.
- McObject CEO talks about virtues of pipelining
Mar 05th, 2014 - McObject's CEO offers his views about big data and what his company is working on in a blog on odbms.org.
- Mercury Minerva's FPGA-based trading system speeds up, expands into government and military use
Mar 05th, 2014 - Gunslinger HFT system 2.0 release achieves 750 nanosecond event-detection-to-trade latency using Solarflare AOE with Altera Stratix FPGA.
- Singapore Exchange's Asian index futures get CFTC approval
Mar 05th, 2014 - Singapore Exchange announces Thai, Philippines, and India index futures contracts have gained CTFC approval.
- smartTrade appoints Business Development Director
Mar 05th, 2014 - smartTrade Technologies appoints Lalit Nathwani as Business Development Director.
- Markit partners with Social Market Analytics
Mar 05th, 2014 - Markit says study confirms social media sentiment measures are effective signals of future stock performance.
- Howard Edelstein joins Algomi as Strategic Advisor
Mar 05th, 2014 - Algomi appoints former Chairman and CEO of BondDesk Group Howard Edelstein as Strategic Advisor.
- CIB joins IPC's Connexus Financial Extranet Community
Mar 05th, 2014 - Connectivity In A Box joins IPC's Connexus Financial Extranet.
- UBS launches Depositary Lite platform
Mar 05th, 2014 - UBS Fund Services 'depositary lite' platform to help meet AIFMD requirements.
- Fixnetix co founder Moore leaves to focus on oil industry ventures
March 4th, 2014 - Alasdair Moore, one of the co-founders of Fixnetix, is moving on to focus on oil industry ventures.
- MahiFX launches e-FX suite for banks
Mar 04th, 2014 - MFX Compass provides electronic FX trading technology and support framework for banks and brokerages.
- LMAX Exchange sponsors world record Arctic Rugby Challenge
Mar 04th, 2014 - CEO David Mercer to test his rugby skills at the North Pole.
- Trading Technologies goes live on NASDAQ OMX eSpeed
Mar 04th, 2014 - New connection enhances trading opportunities for fixed income community