Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Automated Trader Update: Inspector Snafu investigates
Feb 24th, 2017 - New article available: Floor to Ceiling, and Dude Where's my dividend? FTT faces roadblocks, DB in Digital Growth Fund, OpenFin raises $15 million, BT links FX markets, Thomson Reuters opens Singapore Labs, EBS BrokerTec selects Nasdaq SMARTS, Colt & NESIC partner, Preqin portfolio management solution announced, Able Noser introduces Compliance+, McKay distributes Singapore OSE data. Fidessa, Nasdaq & AxiomSL announce appointments.
- CQG connects to Warsaw Stock Exchange for futures trading
Feb 24th, 2017 - CQG customers will have access to the WIG20 contract, equity, FX, WIBOR, and T-bond futures contracts.
- Bloomberg launches Canadian FX benchmark rates
Feb 23rd, 2017 - New pricing helps corporate treasurers and fund managers meet March 1 deadline.
- Seabury Global Markets and BYFX launch Spotex suite of electronic FX products
Feb 23rd, 2017 - Collaboration to extend the companies' product innovation in the Asian marketplace
- Colt and NESIC to collaborate on Microsoft Azure-driven IoT platform service
Feb 23rd, 2017 - Colt to provide dedicated network connectivity to the cloud for NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation's Internet of Things Platform Service, which leverages Microsoft Azure.
- Euclid Opportunities invests in RSRCHXchange
Feb 23rd, 2017
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
Feb 23rd, 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance adds Blockchain Intelligence Group as corporate member
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Search and big data analytics innovator focuses on blockchain data visibility and risk assessment for compliance and law enforcement.
- Tullett Prebon Information & Murex sign partnership agreement
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Collaboration grants Murex and its clients access to TPI's OTC data.
- LiquidityBook adds three hedge funds to POEMS platform
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Pier 88 Investment Partners, Zeo Capital Advisors and Solstein Capital deploy LiquidityBook's portfolio, order and execution management system.
- R.J. O'Brien Limited selects BSO for connectivity
Feb 22nd, 2017 - R.J. O'Brien Limited has selected BSO's 10G low-latency network ring for its core global connectivity.
- Hazelcast releases 3.8 - open source in-memory data grid
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Five Nines operational experience enhancements include rolling upgrades and improved restart recovery plus feature enhancements.
- Dow Jones multicast news product available via Equinix NY
Feb 21st, 2017 - Dow Jones launches multicast news feed via Equinix New York data center.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon provides European elections news and analysis
Feb 21st, 2017 - Decision Europe app helps investors to navigate economic and political uncertainties.
- Credit Agricole CIB implements Orchestrade for trading and risk
Feb 21st, 2017 - Crédit Agricole CIB deploys Orchestrade to replace for trading and risk legacy systems.
- AxiomSL appoints Andrew Wood as Country Manager for Australia
Feb 21st, 2017 - AxiomSL announces Asia Pacific expansion with senior appointment in Australia.
- Thomson Reuters Labs opens in Singapore
Feb 21st, 2017 - Singapore data and innovation Lab will serve customers across Asia Pacific.
- Abel Noser launches Compliance+ platform
Feb 21st, 2017 - Abel Noser Solutions launches new trade surveillance product for compliance officers of broker-dealers, investment advisors and exchanges.
- Nasdaq and Borse Dubai sign market technology deal
Feb 21st, 2017 - Borse Dubai to overhaul trading and post-trade technology in preparation for market enhancements including CCP clearing.
- BT links up five biggest FX markets
Feb 21st, 2017 - New BT Radianz FX express provides improved access to UK, US, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong foreign exchange markets.
- Fidessa appoints US Head of Electronic Execution
Feb 21st, 2017 - Fidessa appoints Chris Monnery to head its Electronic Execution business in the US.
- Deutsche Boerse participates in 'Digital Growth Fund I'
Feb 20th, 2017 - Deutsche Börse Group invests in first German growth fund for B2B-software companies.
- CLS and TriOptima compress USD1 trillion in FX forwards and swaps
Feb 20th, 2017 - The last two cycles have reduced more than USD200 billion. Second phase of service to enable compression and offset trades in the same cycle.
- Preqin launches portfolio management solution
Feb 20th, 2017 - Preqin launches Preqin Solutions, a cloud-based tool to streamline portfolio management for private capital fund managers and investors.
- Redline Trading Solutions expands in New York City
Feb 20th, 2017 - Redline Trading Solutions doubles New York City office.
- EU financial transaction tax faces yet more roadblocks
Feb 20th, 2017 - This time insurance firms and pension funds are the problem.
- McKay Brothers distributes OSE data in Singapore
Feb 17th, 2017 - McKay Brothers International distributes Osaka Securities Exchange market data on its Quincy Extreme Data service.
- EBS BrokerTec selects Nasdaq SMARTS surveillance tech
Feb 17th, 2017 - EBS BrokerTec chooses Nasdaq's SMARTS system to perform surveillance in the US Treasuries, FX and US & EU repo markets.
- OpenFin raises 15 million USD from J.P. Morgan and NEX Group
Feb 17th, 2017 - OpenFin financial desktop applications firm raises USD 15 Million, led by J.P. Morgan, Euclid Opportunities, Bain Capital Ventures and others.
- Automated Trader Update: Blockchain reaction - PTDL, EquiChain, KPMG and Microsoft
Feb 17th, 2017 - PTDL survey predicts mainstream blockchain in 5 years, EquiChain, SETL, KPMG and Microsoft announce blockchain products, Preqin: hedge funds best start since 2013, MAS starts Data Analytics Group, January SEF Tracker online, ICE to buy TMX Atrium, Euronext Chequers service launches, Saxo introduces Banking Circle Virtual IBAN. Convergex, Cinnober, Colt, and OpenDoor announce appointments.