Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Morgan Stanley joins the LBMA Silver Price
Oct 21st, 2016 - CME Group and Thomson Reuters name Morgan Stanley as new LBMA Silver Price participant
- IPC's Hub enables access to Hotspot's outright deliverable forwards
Oct 21st, 2016 - IPC's FX Hub to provide access to Hotspot's marketplace for outright deliverable forwards.
- Money.Net wins FIA innovator competition
Oct 21st, 2016 - FIA announced that Money.Net is the winner of the 2016 FIA Expo Innovator of the Year award.
- Chi-X sets February 7 launch for TraCRs
Oct 21st, 2016 - Australians will be able to own and trade the top US listed companies on an Australian exchange in Australian Dollars.
- R3 trials interbank cross-border payments with Ripple's digital asset XRP
Oct 20th, 2016 - Trial with twelve banks shows promise of blockchain-inspired alternative to correspondent banking.
- HSBC provides Clearstream customers with access to China's bond market
Oct 20th, 2016 - HSBC has announced a partnership with Clearstream to enable international central securities depository (ICSD) customers to access China's Interbank Bond Market (CIBM).
- IPC extends financial markets network products to Connexus platform
Oct 20th, 2016
- Colt to construct Tokyo data centre
Oct 20th, 2016 -Colt's new Tokyo data centre scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- GMEX Group restructures, separates exchange and technology businesses
Oct 20th, 2016 - GMEX Group has announced a restructuring of the Group by separation of its subsidiary GMEX Technologies from the current company.
- FIA and FIA Japan sign formal affiliation agreement
Oct 20th, 2016 - Walt Lukken, president and CEO of FIA, and Yasuo Mogi, Vice Chairman of FIA Japan sign a formal agreement affiliating the two organizations.
- Miami International Holdings deploys OneTick for its second exchange, MIAX PEARL
Oct 19th, 2016 - The new exchange, expected to go live in February 2017, will leverage technology, infrastructure and risk tools to employ a maker/taker pricing, price/time allocation model.
- IPC selects Hibernia Networks ULL service for Chicago/Tokyo route
Oct 19th, 2016 - IPC selects Hibernia Networks for low latency service between Chicago and Tokyo.
- Update on SGX acquisition of The Baltic Exchange
Oct 19th, 2016 - Court hearing date fixed for Singapore Exchange acquisition of The Baltic Exchange.
- eClerx and FIA Tech announce strategic partnership
Oct 19th, 2016 - Agreement to combine eClerx's derivatives processing expertise with FIA Tech's centralized technology platforms.
- Fujitsu bolsters blockchain security technology
Oct 19th, 2016 - Safe operation of keys enables multiple organizations to handle confidential data.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS
Oct 19th, 2016 - Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS.
- Enyx deploys Metamako hardware
Oct 19th, 2016 - Enyx's nxLink to use Metamako's MetaApp Altera Arria 10 FPGA-based platform to power nxLink solutions.
- Abacus Group announces major expansion in London
Oct 19th, 2016 - Managed cloud services provider for alternative investment funds opens second London data centre.
- GoldenSource announces triple hire in Europe
Oct 19th, 2016 - GoldenSource appoints head of Market Data and Risk Solutions, and of buy-side and sell-side sales teams.
- DataArt and Deutsche Borse create ETF eLearning program
Oct 19th, 2016 - Deutsche Börse and DataArt partner to create interactive eLearning program on Exchange Traded Funds.
- Thomson Reuters report: Financial institutions recognize benefits of adopting a more strategic approach to regulatory data management & compliance
Oct 19th, 2016 - 29% of Asia-based respondents are taking a strategic approach to regulatory data management, compared with 18% percent in Europe and just 13% percent in North America.
- CME and Duco solution to streamline fee processes
Oct 19th, 2016 - CME Group and Duco announce launch of fee data control and reconciliation service for CME member firms.
- Clearpool joins IPC network
Oct 19th, 2016 - Clearpool Group joins the IPC Financial Markets Network.
- Symbiont releases enterprise-ready distributed ledger
Oct 18th, 2016 - Symbiont releases a software development kit for Assembly, the permissioned distributed ledger component of Symbiont's smart contracts system.
- xCelor launches DPI-embedded iXPM Symbol Switch
Oct 18th, 2016 - First switch to offer low-latency, symbol-customized market data on each port.
- Rival Systems adds connectivity to Nasdaq Futures
Oct 18th, 2016 - Rival Systems connects to NFX to provide expanded access to energy markets.
- CQG releases advanced mobile trading tools
Oct 18th, 2016 - Available in CQG M, the on-the-go global market data, analytics, news, and electronic trading system.
- Torstone introduces InfernoRC transaction reporting compliance tool
Oct 18th, 2016 - Torstone Technology announces standalone module to help clients comply with the transaction reporting obligations of MIFID II MiFIR.
- Amazon Web Services Cloud now available from Ohio data centers
Oct 18th, 2016 - Amazon Web Services expands its US infrastructure footprint with the new US East Region. Canada, UK, France, and China to come online in the coming months.
- Colt PrizmNet expands North American offering
Oct 18th, 2016