Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- SGX launches index services in Asia
Oct 06th, 2015 - Singapore Exchange has announced the launch of SGX Index Edge.
- Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley join with SmartStream to create new Reference Data Utility
Oct 06th, 2015 - Utility to provide capabilities to mutualize operations and technology costs.
- Cardinal deploys Rival platform
Oct 06th, 2015 - Rival Systems signs Cardinal Capital Management for Rival Trader derivatives trading and risk management platform.
- Fidessa Regulation Matters - 'Doesn't ESMA time fly!'
Oct 06th, 2015 - Fidessa's regulation expert Anne Plested considers business clock synchronisation.
- Heartwood - China's two speed economy- credible policy support is crucial
Oct 06th, 2015 - Comment from Jade Fu, Investment Manager at Heartwood Investment Management, on Heartwood's belief that investors' anxiety surrounding China may have gone too far.
- Stavanger adopts Bloomberg Bond Auction System
Oct 06th, 2015 - Norway's oil capital Stavanger becomes first municipality to adopt Bloomberg Bond Auction System.
- Michael Liftik named SEC deputy chief of staff
Oct 06th, 2015 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced that Michael Liftik will become a deputy chief of staff of the agency.
- Orc provides NFX connectivity to Levante Capital
Oct 06th, 2015 - Levante Capital selects Orc to support growth in energy markets.
- Huygens launches tactical, risk-focused robo advisor
Oct 05th, 2015 - Proprietary predictive analytics monitor equity markets daily, designed to identify periods of elevated U.S. equity market risk.
- Otas Technologies integrates with Portware
Oct 05th, 2015 - OTAS to integrate analytics and market intelligence solutions into Portware's execution management system.
- NovaSparks improves feed-handler performance for CME
Oct 05th, 2015 - The FPGA market data company reduces latency by 40% for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange's MDP3 feed with NovaTick.
- NRI announces blockchain tech for securities study
Oct 05th, 2015 - Nomura Research Institute launches study investigating future of blockchain technology for securities.
- Deutsche Borse launches Intraday Volatility Forecast
Oct 05th, 2015 - Deutsche Borse new analytic provides key input for trading algorithms and risk methodologies.
- Duco establishes U.S. subsidiary
Oct 05th, 2015 - Duco opens first North American office in New York, David Zelinger appointed MD Americas.
- MDX launches new data distribution platform
Oct 05th, 2015 - MDX Technology launches the MDX Connect data distribution platform.
- Celoxica adds EUREX ticker plant to product set
Oct 05th, 2015 - Celoxica Ticker Plant portfolio extended to include EUREX EMDI and EOBI Eurex feeds.
- Heartwood launches new multi asset income fund range
Oct 05th, 2015 - Heartwood Investment Management evolves multi asset offering with new income range
- UKAR selects SunGard risk management
Oct 05th, 2015 - SunGard helps UK Asset Resolution improve treasury and risk management.
- MUFG selects Markit fixed income pricing
Oct 02nd, 2015 - MUFG Fund Services selects Markit's fixed income pricing service for price verification and valuation management.
- Metamako deploys MACOM's semi-conductors for data switches
Oct 02nd, 2015 - Collaboration with MACOM to help Metamako improve network capacity and efficiency.
- BSO co-locates in Singapore Exchange
Oct 02nd, 2015 - Co-location aids firms trading between European and Middle Eastern financial markets with APAC.
- BATS launches ETF Marketplace
Oct 02nd, 2015 - BATS Global Markets unveils the BATS ETF Marketplace, specifically structured and designed for ETF issuers and their investors.
- Automated Trader Update: Fancy a trip to the Netherlands?
Oct 02nd, 2015 - Autumn issue articles available: Netherlands, Quantum Computing, Quant Hedge, and Quant Convictions. MiFID II RTS published plus industry comment. CFA looks at HFT, FTSE Russell measures smart beta use, SEC fines Latour, CFTC settles with Tera. Unavista & DTCC partner for MFIR, R3 adds 13 banks to distributed ledger initiative, Liquidnet announces dark pool, FX Street debuts Algo Rymes, Thomson Reuters expands DataScope, Fidessa releases Sentinal compliance, S3 upgrades regs reporting analysis. LedgerX, LSE, JWG and Orc announce appointments.
- CFTC orders Deutsche Bank to pay $2.5 million for swaps reporting violations and supervision failures
Oct 01st, 2015 - CFTC finds that Deutsche Bank did not diligently address and correct errors until after bank was notified of CFTC investigation.
- Former Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs execs join Mosaic Smart Data
Oct 01st, 2015 - Former Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs executives join Fintech data analytics specialist Mosaic Smart Data.
- BCS acquires US broker/dealer Alforma
Oct 01st, 2015 - Moscow broker BCS expands into North America with acquisition of Alforma Capital Markets.
- Interactive Data launches new managed services portal, 7ticks Insight
Oct 01st, 2015 - Interactive Data introduces real-time system performance monitoring and transparency through its web portal.
- SEC hands HFT firm Latour $8 million fine
Sep 30th, 2015 - Latour Trading charged with sending millions of non-compliant orders to U.S. exchanges over a four year period.
- S3 launches upgraded regulatory reporting analysis software
Sep 30th, 2015 - Company enhances analytics tools for Rule 605 and 606 reporting, now offers reporting capabilities for Rule 611 and RegSHO.
- Numerix exposes real world algorithmic exposures for advanced risk measures
Sep 30th, 2015 - Numerix introduces new quantitative innovation for enterprise risk management with Las Vegas Monte Carlo and resampling technique.