BGCantor Market Data
BGCantor Market Data, a division of BGC Partners is one of the world's premier suppliers of real-time, indicative, intraday, end-of-day and historical futures, fixed income and derivatives data. The exclusive source for market data derived from BGC Partners, eSpeed, and ELX Futures, BGCantor Market Data offers an expanding range of global financial data products including futures, credit default swaps, interest rate derivatives (SwapSight), foreign exchange spot and options, and emerging market bonds and derivatives. ELX Futures, a new electronic futures exchange established by leading financial institutions offers speed, liquidity and cutting-edge technology. ELX is the most cost-effective alternative in commodity futures and BGCantor Market Data is the exclusive distributor of ELX Futures data. Clients can choose to receive our data as a low-latency direct feed, via the Internet, or in view format on leading market data vendors such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, CQG, DTN, and eSignal.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- CQG unveils premier fixed income trading interface21st April 2010 - CQG expands order execution, market data, and analytics platform, provides new range of trading features for fixed income traders
- BGCantor Market Data offers direct on-demand market data from Xignite Platform3rd February 2010 - BGCantor Market Data to offer data direct through BGCantor On-Demand, powered by XigniteOnDemand platform
- BGCantor Market Data and the Thomas Ho Company launch "E-series"24th November 2009 - BGCantor Market Data and the Thomas Ho Company launch "E-series" suite of high performance real-time analytical models
- BGCantor Market Data and Thomson Reuters expand data delivery services30th October 2009 - BGCantor Market Data and Thomson Reuters expand data delivery services
- 7ticks launches low-latency connectivity and proximity hosting services for BGC Products16th July 2009 - 7ticks to launch direct access, network management, and proximity hosting services within BGC's New Jersey data center