Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) operates International Business Exchange data centers offering businesses a place to reliably run their operations and securely exchange critical information in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Related Articlessee more...
- How to align broker and customer interests and make exchanges more competitiveUS regulators are focused on conflicts of interest caused by maker-taker rebates. Is there a way to align broker and customer interests and still incentivise liquidity provision?
- Financial Programming Greatly AcceleratedFPGAs are about to become a lot more attractive as the technology of choice for cutting-edge application development. Pre-compiled numerical libraries and an integrated software stack, combined with a new class of closely-coupled silicon devices, are the drivers.
- India RisingWhile high frequency trading levels in Europe and US seem to have plateaued, the converse is true for developing markets. At the same time, there is a shift in priorities, namely that it is no longer simply about scraping off microseconds. And while India's economy, along with investment interest, seems set for growth, its markets are adapting and preparing. Anna Reitman and Priyanjana Bengani report.
- Automated Trader talks to Bruno Trigo, head of electronic trading at XP InvestimentosAutomated Trader talks to head of electronic trading, Bruno Trigo, at XP Investimentos, a broker and market maker on the Brazilian exchange.
- BRIC-layerSIt's been almost 15 years since the original BRIC grouping was minted, referring to Brazil, Russia, India and China, with South Africa getting tacked on in 2010. Much has changed in the world since then, and though the regions push forward with cooperative arrangements among themselves, there is a big question mark over the relevance of these emerging markets as a group. Automated Trader tries to stitch together the macro and micro realities.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Equinix acquires Metronode18th December 2017 - Equinix to expand national footprint in Australia, will add 10 data centers with four new metros
- Vela launches Systematic Internaliser Data Hub, expands MiFID II solution suite15th November 2017 - Sun Trading among one of the first Systematic Internalisers in Vela's Data Hub providing access to MiFID II venues through a single API
- Colt and Equinix announce strategic partnership31st August 2017 - Joint offering delivers connectivity to cloud services on demand
- Custom Connect reduces MW latency between Slough and Frankfurt to 4.572ms31st August 2017 -
- Nasdaq offers proprietary US equity feeds from Equinix, London23rd August 2017 - UK based buy-and sell-side clients can now access Nasdaq US data products directly from the exchange through the Equinix LD4 data center