Fixnetix is the leading provider of low latency market data, exchange hosting and trading infrastructure connectivity to financial institutions such as investment banks and hedge funds.
Related Articlessee more...
- BRIC-layerSIt's been almost 15 years since the original BRIC grouping was minted, referring to Brazil, Russia, India and China, with South Africa getting tacked on in 2010. Much has changed in the world since then, and though the regions push forward with cooperative arrangements among themselves, there is a big question mark over the relevance of these emerging markets as a group. Automated Trader tries to stitch together the macro and micro realities.
- How FPGA is becoming the financial acronym of choiceWhen Ross Freeman set off to work as a Peace Corps volunteer and teach mathematics in Ghana in the 1970s, did he have the slightest inkling of what his ideas might mean to the world's financial markets? Had he already conceived the invention that one day would allow trading firms to really think in terms of nanoseconds?
- Parallel PerfectionFor brokers servicing HFT clients and for direct members in the HFT business, life doesn't get any easier. More markets, more competition, more regulation and the most demanding of end users mean pressure to perform is intense - particularly as regards risk. Regulation and self-preservation make risk checks mandatory, but end users dislike the latency they add. Matt Dangerfield, Director of Trading Solutions at Fixnetix, outlines the optimum way to square this circle.
- Market Data MaelstromImmense market data volumes and a relentless latency race to zero has created plenty of challenges for high (and low) frequency trading firms as they attempt to trade modern markets. Not least of which being the need to be able to spot faults at trading speed. Bob Giffords talks to experts from leading buy- and sell-side firms to explore the world of FPGAs, microsecond timestampting, clustered trading engines and more...
- Trading in Europe: Coping with Change
By their nature markets are seldom static, but the current situation in Europe appears both particularly fluid and demanding. Mergers between trading venues, new market participants, new trading strategies and new attitudes to latency all have the potential to consume time and resources. But as Patrick Lastennet, Director Financial Services Segment at Interxion explains, there is a better way.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Cobalt announces new launch participants Citadel Securities and XTX11th May 2017 - Cobalt opens new US office - appoints new COO, Head Of Product and Head Of Solution Delivery and Support.
- Metamako hires new EMEA head2nd November 2015 - Former Fixnetix exec Alastair Richardson joins Metamako as head of business development for EMEA.
- Fixnetix releases risk management and trading gateway23rd October 2015 - Fixnetix introduces iX-eCute Zero Latency - risk control hardware for electronic trading community.
- CSC to acquire Fixnetix12th August 2015 - Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) announces agreement to acquire Fixnetix.
- Fixnetix to provide co-location services for CME Cermak hosting facility5th November 2014 - Fixnetix to provide IT managed services and colocation for global markets in Chicago.