Founded in 1996, FlexTrade is the industry pioneer and global leader in broker-neutral execution management and order management trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade has a worldwide client base spanning more than 175 buy- and sell-side firms, including many of the largest investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Related Articlessee more...
- eFX: Speed or Bleed. Globally Fragmented Liquidity and Ultra Low Latency Forex Trading.Forex traders knew all about fragmented liquidity long before the equity trading community had to grapple with the fragmentation problem. But the move first to electronic trading, followed by the arrival of high frequency FX traders has had its challenges. And opportunity springs from challenge. Bob Giffords speaks to the key players to find out how the FX trading community has adapted to an ultra low latency trading environment.
- MiFID Descends across EuropeSix months after its launch, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) has begun to stimulate greater competition between trade execution venues, but the fragmentation of liquidity and trade reporting has also caused confusion among buy-side institutions. Chris Hall reports.
- Saved by the bells?
It’s not every MTF in Europe that has its own bell to sound the start of trading, but much of the comment on MiFID’s first year does have a celebratory ring to it. William Essex goes in search of harmony in a fragmented market.
- Transaction Cost Research - Kendall KimAn excerpt from Kendall Kim's forthcoming book "Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology: The Complete Guide" Chapter 10: Transaction Cost Research
Related Industry Newssee more...
- FlexTrade introduces enhanced cross-OMS aggregation for MIFID II21st November 2017 - Improves FlexTRADER EMS ability to aggregate orders across multiple OMSs
- FlexTRADER executes large block trade from Goldman Sachs using IOI functionality3rd October 2017 - FlexIOI provides one-click or no-click interaction with Indication of Interest liquidity from the Trading Blotter
- FlexTrade appoints Bruce Wolf Head of FX13th September 2017 - Bruce Wolf, former Head of Americas Sales at EBS BrokerTec, joins FlexTrade as head of FX business Development
- FlexTrade integrates Dataminr global news alert feed11th September 2017 - FlexTrader EMS enhances best execution for MiFID II compliance with Dataminr AI and machine learning capabilities
- FlexTrade launches new Best Execution Platform website10th August 2017 - FlexTrade announces Best Execution Platform microsite