Founded in 1996, FlexTrade is the industry pioneer and global leader in broker-neutral execution management and order management trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade has a worldwide client base spanning more than 175 buy- and sell-side firms, including many of the largest investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Related Articlessee more...
- eFX: Speed or Bleed. Globally Fragmented Liquidity and Ultra Low Latency Forex Trading.Forex traders knew all about fragmented liquidity long before the equity trading community had to grapple with the fragmentation problem. But the move first to electronic trading, followed by the arrival of high frequency FX traders has had its challenges. And opportunity springs from challenge. Bob Giffords speaks to the key players to find out how the FX trading community has adapted to an ultra low latency trading environment.
- MiFID Descends across EuropeSix months after its launch, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) has begun to stimulate greater competition between trade execution venues, but the fragmentation of liquidity and trade reporting has also caused confusion among buy-side institutions. Chris Hall reports.
- Saved by the bells?
It’s not every MTF in Europe that has its own bell to sound the start of trading, but much of the comment on MiFID’s first year does have a celebratory ring to it. William Essex goes in search of harmony in a fragmented market.
- Transaction Cost Research - Kendall KimAn excerpt from Kendall Kim's forthcoming book "Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology: The Complete Guide" Chapter 10: Transaction Cost Research
Related Industry Newssee more...
- TradeNext appoints Larry De Souza as director, sales and trading19th August 2014 - Larry De Souza appointed to boost TradeNext institutional offering.
- Phillip Futures selects FlexTrade for white label FX & precious metals trading16th June 2014 - Margin FX brokerage arm of PhillipCapital Group deploys MaxxTrader, turnkey ASP front-end, for trading NDFs, spot currencies & precious metals.
- Thomson Reuters integrates Autex IOI data & FlexTrade's EMS into Eikon20th May 2014 - Thomson Reuters expands buy-side equity trading capabilities in Thomson Reuters Eikon
- Thomson Reuters launches block trading solution18th March 2014 - Thomson Reuters Block Connect designed to meet buy-side demand for anonymous electronic access to natural block liquidity and sell-side demand for speed and efficiency.
- ICICI Securities extends Flextrade deployment20th December 2013 - Renews FlexTRADER EMS for trading equities, options & futures.