Founded in 1996, FlexTrade is the industry pioneer and global leader in broker-neutral execution management and order management trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade has a worldwide client base spanning more than 175 buy- and sell-side firms, including many of the largest investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Products / Services
- FlexTRADERFlexTRADER is the industry's first broker-neutral, quantitatively enriched execution management system (EMS) that encompasses all facets of electronic and algorithmic trading....continued
- FlexTRADER EXPObtain the many benefits of the FlexTRADER EMS without having to install it locally. FlexTRADER EXP encompasses all the facets of electronic and rules-based trading available with FlexTRADER, and is easily deployable to a desktop via a hosted (ASP) solution. ...continued
- FlexDMAFlexDMA is a suite of DMA and algorithmic servers for buy-side and sell-side institutions that provide the most direct and efficient path to multiple points of execution, including ECNs and exchanges. ...continued
- Mottai (Web-Based Broker Trading Solution)Mottai is a fully integrated, web-based front-end trading solution combining market data and leading edge risk management and trading tools for brokers. Mottai is multi-currency, multi-market and multi-asset class, and offers mobility and easy deployment across branches. ...continued
- FlexTQM (Transaction Quality Management)FlexTQM is a comprehensive transaction quality management solution offering buy- and sell-side institutions real-time and historical transaction cost analysis in trading global equities as well as some derivatives for both portfolios and single stocks....continued
- FlexPTS (Portfolio Trade Scheduler)FlexPTS (Portfolio Trade Scheduler) enables users to determine the best trading trajectory for their portfolios while minimizing market-impact cost and the risk of underperforming benchmarks....continued
- FlexEdgeFlexEdge is a predictive analytics module that provides traders with advanced forecasting capabilities for trading U.S....continued
- FlexOMs (SellSide Order Management SystemFlexOMS is our customizable end-to-end order management solution for sellside institutions. Designed as a global, multi-currency and multi-asset platform, FlexOMS provides a complete end-to-end solution across multiple desks, trading styles and regions, and streamlines the trading process from receipt of client orders to the post-trade analytics of execution....continued
- ColorPalette OMSColorPalette is a fully hosted order management system for sell-side institutions trading U.S....continued
- FlexFXFlexFX, our algorithmic platform for FX, provides you with direct access to liquidity (more than 40 banks, ECNs and exchanges) and a flexible assortment of tools for implementing intelligent trading strategies, including user-defined analytics for quantitative trading and order management....continued
- MaxxTraderMaxxTrader is a white label trading system for sell-side institutions operating in the foreign exchange markets. Designed to allow institutions to privately aggregate and issue price information to the markets and clientele, MaxxTrader is a complete turnkey, ASP front-end solution allowing orders to trade directly from client to client, directly with the trading desk, or back-to-back with all liquidity providers....continued
- FlexOPTFlexOPT is an options trading system for both buyside and sellside institutions engaged in agency, facilitation and/or proprietary trading....continued
- FlexOPT-RM (Options Risk Management)FlexOPT-RM offers comprehensive real-time risk and stress analysis whereby traders can analyze risk by portfolios, sectors, traders, accounts or any level of aggregation/hierarchy....continued
- FlexOPT-OMM (Order-Driven Market Making System)FlexOPT-OMM is a flexible order-driven market making platform for advanced options traders....continued
- FlexFuturesFor futures trading, FlexFutures comes fully loaded with many rules-based trading strategies, including VWAP and time slicing, as well as synthetic and contingent order types that are designed to reduce market impact and slippage, minimize risk, and improve trading performance....continued
- DerivixDerivix is FlexTrade's an all-in-one trading solution for pricing, real-time analytics, portfolio risk management, and multi-broker electronic execution for the equities and derivatives markets....continued
Related Articlessee more...
- eFX: Speed or Bleed. Globally Fragmented Liquidity and Ultra Low Latency Forex Trading.Forex traders knew all about fragmented liquidity long before the equity trading community had to grapple with the fragmentation problem. But the move first to electronic trading, followed by the arrival of high frequency FX traders has had its challenges. And opportunity springs from challenge. Bob Giffords speaks to the key players to find out how the FX trading community has adapted to an ultra low latency trading environment.
- MiFID Descends across EuropeSix months after its launch, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) has begun to stimulate greater competition between trade execution venues, but the fragmentation of liquidity and trade reporting has also caused confusion among buy-side institutions. Chris Hall reports.
- Saved by the bells?
It’s not every MTF in Europe that has its own bell to sound the start of trading, but much of the comment on MiFID’s first year does have a celebratory ring to it. William Essex goes in search of harmony in a fragmented market.
- Transaction Cost Research - Kendall KimAn excerpt from Kendall Kim's forthcoming book "Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology: The Complete Guide" Chapter 10: Transaction Cost Research
Related Industry Newssee more...
- TradeNext appoints Larry De Souza as director, sales and trading19th August 2014 - Larry De Souza appointed to boost TradeNext institutional offering.
- Phillip Futures selects FlexTrade for white label FX & precious metals trading16th June 2014 - Margin FX brokerage arm of PhillipCapital Group deploys MaxxTrader, turnkey ASP front-end, for trading NDFs, spot currencies & precious metals.
- Thomson Reuters integrates Autex IOI data & FlexTrade's EMS into Eikon20th May 2014 - Thomson Reuters expands buy-side equity trading capabilities in Thomson Reuters Eikon
- Thomson Reuters launches block trading solution18th March 2014 - Thomson Reuters Block Connect designed to meet buy-side demand for anonymous electronic access to natural block liquidity and sell-side demand for speed and efficiency.
- ICICI Securities extends Flextrade deployment20th December 2013 - Renews FlexTRADER EMS for trading equities, options & futures.