Founded in 1996, FlexTrade is the industry pioneer and global leader in broker-neutral execution management and order management trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade has a worldwide client base spanning more than 175 buy- and sell-side firms, including many of the largest investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Related Articlessee more...
- eFX: Speed or Bleed. Globally Fragmented Liquidity and Ultra Low Latency Forex Trading.Forex traders knew all about fragmented liquidity long before the equity trading community had to grapple with the fragmentation problem. But the move first to electronic trading, followed by the arrival of high frequency FX traders has had its challenges. And opportunity springs from challenge. Bob Giffords speaks to the key players to find out how the FX trading community has adapted to an ultra low latency trading environment.
- MiFID Descends across EuropeSix months after its launch, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) has begun to stimulate greater competition between trade execution venues, but the fragmentation of liquidity and trade reporting has also caused confusion among buy-side institutions. Chris Hall reports.
- Saved by the bells?
It’s not every MTF in Europe that has its own bell to sound the start of trading, but much of the comment on MiFID’s first year does have a celebratory ring to it. William Essex goes in search of harmony in a fragmented market.
- Transaction Cost Research - Kendall KimAn excerpt from Kendall Kim's forthcoming book "Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology: The Complete Guide" Chapter 10: Transaction Cost Research
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Dalton Street Capital selects FlexTrade for global cross asset trading8th March 2017 - Dalton Street Capital implements FlexTRADER EMS for trading futures, equities and FX.
- Sanlam Investments chooses FlexTrade for cross asset trading23rd January 2017 - FlexTRADER EMS to facilitate trading global equities, futures and FX for Sanlam Investments.
- FlexTrade appoints Aaron Levine Vice President, OEMS Solutions6th December 2016 - Adam Levine joins FlexTrade from Bloomberg AIM.
- Exegy appoints Steve Santivenere as senior account manager7th November 2016 -
- ITG names senior addition to U.S. sales team13th September 2016 - Pete Mulieri has returned to ITG as a Director on the U.S. sales team.