Lime Brokerage LLC is a technologically advanced brokerage firm based in New York City that caters to a diverse and sophisticated customer base. Lime's clients include professional traders, hedge funds, asset managers and other broker-dealers.
Related Articlessee more...
- What just happened?There's high-frequency trading, and now there's high-frequency crashing. But identifying the causes of the 6th May 2010 'flash crash' has proved to be a relatively slow process. Bob Giffords goes in search of causes, outcomes, explanations and lessons to be learned.
- A Yes Vote for HFT!
Automated Trader recently hosted two global webinars looking at the issues around high frequency trading from both Eastern and Western perspectives. Over 1100 people registered to listen to experienced practitioners assess the state of the art. Webinar moderator Bob Giffords shares his observations and conclusions, and if you missed the live webinars, you can listen to the recordings of both events
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Lime Brokerage futures algos now available on CQG platform28th November 2017 - Lime Brokerage partners with CQG to offer algorithms to CQG's Integrated Client customers
- Rival integrates with Lime's low latency execution gateways3rd May 2017 - Rival Systems integrates with Lime Brokerage's low latency execution gateways to provide clients with broad equity market access.
- CBOE acquisition of Bats expected to close February 2817th February 2017 - Transaction receives final remaining European regulatory approval. Three Bats Directors to join CBOE Holdings Board. Election deadline for Bats stockholders set for February 24.
- Lime and Vela announce product integration7th September 2016 - Lime Brokerage and Vela Trading Technologies integrate Lime's Strategy Studio and Vela's low latency direct feed handlers.
- Lime and ACTIV partner to expand market data coverage11th November 2014 - Lime Brokerage expands market data coverage through partnership with ACTIV Financial.