MarketAxess is a leader in the provision of electronic fixed-income trading services to institutions and broker-dealers located around the world.
Related Articlessee more...
- Dealing with SwapsSwap execution facilities have been somewhat of a slow burner. Even now as they pick up steam, a request-for-quote system remains the popular choice. But a regulatory preference for central limit order book trading means that exchange-like structures will gain prominence as the swaps market place evolves both in the US and Europe. It could also mean a ramp-up in buy side seeking viable hedging alternatives. Anna Reitman reports on how it's all playing out for market participants.
- Post-crisis plumbing: Fitting the new architectureThe financial industry has embarked on an intense construction project, building the market infrastructure of the future as CSDs, CCPs and trade repositories take on core roles in the post-crisis era. What does the new plumbing mean for the development of automated systems? Adam Cox takes a look.
- Where credit's dueBack in the 'good old days', life seemed so simple: dealers warehoused vast amounts of corporate bonds, and investors picked up the telephone when they wanted to buy or sell. But capital requirements and regulation have led to a dramatic fall in banks' balance sheets and the buy-side is being asked to play a bigger role to boost liquidity. As electronification takes hold, can the elusive all-to-all model take off or is something else needed? Adam Cox reports.
- Seriously, folks!Remember Europe? The Eurozone? Land of a thousand financial crises and quite a few fat-fingered fraudsters? Brussels? Bureaucrats? So do we. And it's not dead yet. So we've asked Anita Hawser, veteran of many a stirring press conference about the indivisibility of the euro, the invincibility of the eurozone and the inevitability of - stop sniggering at the back - ever-closer European fiscal union, to look into the crystal ball for some hint of the legislative outcomes, and their impact on us, if Europe doesn't collapse. Bit of a long shot, yes, but it's good to be prepared for the unexpected. Isn't it?
- Ready for Take-off?
Are todays order and execution management systems capable of guiding buy-side dealers through an increasingly complex trading environment or will new hybrid solutions emerge? AT asks leading providers to share their views.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- SEC announces Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee10th November 2017 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced the formation and first members of its Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee
- Charles River integrates Trax MiFID II trade and transaction reporting solutions4th October 2017 -
- MAS approves MarketAxess as RMO25th September 2017 - MarketAxess approved as Recognised Market Operator by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Trax MiFID II APA approved by Financial Conduct Authority25th August 2017 - Trax has been approved by the UK Financial Conduct Authority as an Approved Publication Arrangement for transparency and reporting services under the MiFID II regime.
- Alastair Goodwin to head Cinnober's Ancoa17th May 2017 - Cinnober recently announced the acquisition of the business and assets of Ancoa Software, the UK-based market surveillance specialist company.