Tullett Prebon operates as an intermediary in wholesale financial markets facilitating the trading activities of its clients, in particular commercial and investment banks.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Tullet Prebon suffers network outage10th November 2017 -
- Tullett Prebon launches electronic trading system for LME members25th October 2017 - tpMATCH aims to assist traders with 'broken-dated carries'
- TP ICAP appoints Bloomberg Entity Exchange for key MiFID II compliance role24th July 2017 - Bloomberg's technology platform to help TP ICAP clients register onto new trading venues ahead of the introduction of MiFID II.
- TP ICAP invests in new fintech start-up LiquidityChain26th June 2017 - TP ICAP has invested in FinTech start-up LiquidityChain, a new web-based application which has been created to unlock liquidity in the global credit markets.
- NEX Group appoints Samantha Wren as CFO31st May 2017 - NEX Group announces new Group Chief Financial Officer and appointment of Global Chief Operating Officer to the Board.