Since 1930, SIX Telekurs has focused on delivering quality, comprehensive market and reference data. Today, we cover 5+ million globally-traded securities, consolidating data from over 850 sources around the world, and combining T&Cs and reference data with corporate actions/events and pricing in a uniquely structured and encoded database that facilitates automation and STP. Our one-of-a kind master service actively links instruments to issuers, exchanges, related derivatives and indices, regulatory/taxation classifications and more. And for precise portfolio valuation, our market data feed and flexible portfolio pricing services deliver exactly the pricing information needed, exactly when it is needed: real-time, delayed, intraday or close-of-market. To ensure quality, SIX Telekurs acquires data directly from original sources whenever possible, and our employees in 23 countries use local market expertise to maintain the highest quality standards. For effective pricing and administration for all your globally-traded securities, SIX Telekurs is today's best choice.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- SIX Financial Information implements Asset Control's AC Plus solution30th April 2012 - Data vendor signs up to Asset Control's data management technology
- SIX Financial Information selects OneTick for market data platform re-architecture24th April 2012 - SIX Financial Information selects OneTick Database for re-architecture of its core market data distribution platform
- SIX Telekurs strengthens data production centers in Poland and India11th January 2012 - SIX Telekurs renews outsourcing contract with Capgemini
- FinAnalytica releases version 4.0 of Cognity4th October 2011 - FinanAlytica introduces 'what-if tail risk and return analysis' in new Cognity release
- SIX Telekurs launches new on-demand service28th September 2011 - SIX Telekurs releases new financial information delivery service from Valordata Feed