Fidessa group is a leading supplier of multi-asset trading, portfolio analysis, decision support, compliance, market data and global connectivity solutions for the buy-side and sell-side globally.
Related Articlessee more...
- Sentimental smartsThe era of unstructured information flow has made quant shops keenly interested in news sentiment analysis. Automated Trader finds out what the latest developments are and what's getting practitioners excited about the future.
- Dealing with SwapsSwap execution facilities have been somewhat of a slow burner. Even now as they pick up steam, a request-for-quote system remains the popular choice. But a regulatory preference for central limit order book trading means that exchange-like structures will gain prominence as the swaps market place evolves both in the US and Europe. It could also mean a ramp-up in buy side seeking viable hedging alternatives. Anna Reitman reports on how it's all playing out for market participants.
- Post-crisis plumbing: Fitting the new architectureThe financial industry has embarked on an intense construction project, building the market infrastructure of the future as CSDs, CCPs and trade repositories take on core roles in the post-crisis era. What does the new plumbing mean for the development of automated systems? Adam Cox takes a look.
- The Rise of the Asian SuperbrokerAs the global banks grapple with tides of regulation, fines and a myriad of other post-crisis issues, local Asian institutions are tooling up and stepping in to fill the gaps. The "Asian superbroker" is emerging and catching up with the big guys.
- Kinks in the wire: Asean integrationAsean integration approaches next year, but a fully linked-up financial system will be several years in the making. Sophie Lewisohn hears about new initiatives between exchanges and what still needs to happen for trading to take off.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- R.J. O'Brien becomes distributor of Fidessa workstation11th December 2017 - R.J. O'Brien to distribute Fidessa's futures and options workstation to institutional clients
- FIX releases 'Recommended Practices for Commission Unbundling'15th November 2017 - FIX Trading Community Provides definitive guidelines to assist firms with unbundling prior to January 2018, as required by MiFID II
- Exegy invests in EMEA with new appointmant30th October 2017 - Exegy appoints Carlos Lopez Lansdowne as Sales Director for Europe and Asia
- ABN AMRO to distribute Fidessa's derivatives EMS16th October 2017 - ABN AMRO Clearing extends its relationship with Fidessa to include screen distribution
- Marusan selects Fidessa for wholesale agency trading25th July 2017 - Marusan Securities goes live with Fidessa's trading technology for its wholesale agency trading business.