International Capital Market Association
The International Capital Market Association (ICMA) is a unique self regulatory organisation and an influential voice for the global capital market. It represents a broad range of capital market interests including global investment banks and smaller regional banks, as well as asset managers, exchanges, central banks, law firms and other professional advisers amongst its member firms. ICMA's market conventions and standards have been the pillars of the international debt market for over 40 years.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- DTCC's Omgeo partners with SimCorp14th December 2015 - DTCC's Omgeo partners with SimCorp to deliver repo central matching functionality via Omgeo CTM; brings STP to critical asset class.
- ICMA launches Electronic Platform Mapping Study8th October 2015 - ICMA creates centralised source for comparison of fixed income trading platforms in Europe.
- ICMA - Growth stalled in European repo market29th September 2015 - Growth in the European repo market is stalled according to ICMA 29th semi-annual survey.
- ICMA & NAFMII report on China markets22nd September 2015 - ICMA-NAFMII Working Group issues report on practices and procedures in the Chinese and international primary debt capital markets.
- Japan Securities Summit: Tracing the virtuous circle16th February 2015 - Financial industry experts examined the results of Japan's economics programme at an event in London organised by the Japan Securities Dealers Association and the International Capital Market Association.