Today we are building on this business legacy to offer expanded capabilities in strategic advisory services and institutional sales and trading. By combining our renowned execution capabilities, risk management expertise and analytics with an unmatched personalized service standard, we are able to originate and analyze ideas more quickly and with a higher degree of customization.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Cobalt announces new launch participants Citadel Securities and XTX11th May 2017 - Cobalt opens new US office - appoints new COO, Head Of Product and Head Of Solution Delivery and Support.
- Citadel Securities joins Tradeweb's institutional U.S. Treasuries marketplace15th March 2017 - Expands market-making franchise on Tradeweb beyond IRS, CDS and U.S. ETFs
- Remco Lenterman rejoins FIA EPTA as Chairman8th September 2016 - Remco Lenterman has been appointed Chairman of the FIA European Principal Traders Association (FIA EPTA). He takes over from Mark Spanbroek, who takes on the role of Vice Chairman of the association.
- Citadel buys Citi automated trading desk assets17th May 2016 - Citadel Securities expands business by buying automated equity market making assets of Citigroup subsidiary, Automated Trading Desk Financial Services.
- BATS Options announces new advisory board14th September 2015 - Leading options industry executives to advise the BATS Options leadership team on key industry issues.