GETCO is a global electronic trading and technology firm focused on helping investors efficiently transfer risk. Our primary business, electronic market-making and liquidity provision, involves both buying and selling securities to provide two-sided markets on exchanges around the world. The electronic liquidity we supply allows individual and institutional investors to immediately transfer the risk often associated with securities while saving money on trading costs. In addition, GETCO provides customers with dedicated liquidity through an Alternative Trading System, GETCO Execution Services (GES).
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Symbiont 'Smart Securities' technology secures backing10th June 2015 - Symbiont secures a $1.25 million round of funding from key financial industry leaders, including Duncan Niederauer, former CEO of NYSE Euronext.
- BOX Options appoints new CEO and president14th April 2015 - Ed Boyle named CEO & Lisa Fall named president.
- BOX expands with strategic hire4th December 2012 - Ed Boyle joins as SVP of business development & strategy
- Offers for Knight's market-making business could come soon -Bloomberg26th November 2012 - Knight is seen entertaining offers that could come as early as this week, according to a report from Bloomberg.
- Knight to resume NYSE and NYSE MKT DMM on 13th August7th August 2012 - Knight Capital to fully resume NYSE and NYSE MKT Designated Market Maker responsibilities on Monday, Aug. 13, 2012