Algo Technologies Ltd
Algo Technologies is a specialist technology firm providing advanced high performance trading technology solutions for firms and markets to support their strategies to 'be first!' Our flagship solution is the industry's fastest exchange matching engine (as verified by CorvilNet™). AlgoM2 is the next generation in matching engine technology. At 16µs average round trip latency, it is about 8 times faster than the current fastest matching engine (Millennium IT) and around 15 times faster than NASDAQ OMX INET. Algo Technologies' solutions are built by a team with many years of expertise in using and delivering electronic trading solutions.
Related Articlessee more...
- Dealing with SwapsSwap execution facilities have been somewhat of a slow burner. Even now as they pick up steam, a request-for-quote system remains the popular choice. But a regulatory preference for central limit order book trading means that exchange-like structures will gain prominence as the swaps market place evolves both in the US and Europe. It could also mean a ramp-up in buy side seeking viable hedging alternatives. Anna Reitman reports on how it's all playing out for market participants.
- New kids on the block… againHirander Misra is starting a new exchange. So is Alasdair Haynes. Neither of those plans should be that surprising to many people, since both played important roles in the meteoric rise and sustained popularity of Chi-X Europe, the first venue designed to take advantage of the sweeping changes brought in by MiFID. Automated Trader gets the low-down on the new Aquis and GMEX exchanges.
- Can anyone take on the mighty NSE? India's patchwork of exchanges looks to the futureHirander Misra, chairman of Forum Trading Solutions and director of a consultancy, takes a look at the prospects for any other exchange challenging the National Stock Exchange of India. Misra, a co-founder and chief operating officer of Chi-X Europe Ltd, knows all about the battle between newcomers and incumbents. Here he offers his perspective on where the rapidly changing Indian exchange landscape could end up.
- Can a little Foresight go a long way for the algo industry?Nearly 100 years ago, the American lawyer Louis Brandeis told a popular magazine: "Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants". A phrase was coined. The words went on to become a rallying cry for journalists and anti-corruption campaigners, but they may also resonate with a less obvious group: algorithmic traders.
- Seriously, folks!Remember Europe? The Eurozone? Land of a thousand financial crises and quite a few fat-fingered fraudsters? Brussels? Bureaucrats? So do we. And it's not dead yet. So we've asked Anita Hawser, veteran of many a stirring press conference about the indivisibility of the euro, the invincibility of the eurozone and the inevitability of - stop sniggering at the back - ever-closer European fiscal union, to look into the crystal ball for some hint of the legislative outcomes, and their impact on us, if Europe doesn't collapse. Bit of a long shot, yes, but it's good to be prepared for the unexpected. Isn't it?
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Vietnam's first derivatives market and clearing house goes live in partnership with GMEX Group10th August 2017 - GMEX Group collaborates with Hanoi Stock Exchange and Vietnam Securities Depository for first derivatives market and fully integrated central counterparty clearing house in Vietnam
- Midclear selects GMEX Group to deliver Derivatives CCP for Lebanon5th July 2017 - Midclear selects GMEX Group to support Middle East innovation and the Lebanese capital markets reinvigoration.
- MSE and GMEX collaborate in exchange space in India25th May 2017 - Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India and GMEX Group of London enter into a joint collaboration to deliver products for existing and new trading segments in Indian Capital Markets.
- Codel partners with GMEX22nd May 2017 - Codel partners with GMEX to deliver a paradigm shift for commodity trading. Codel makes key appointments to Board of directors.
- GMEX Group restructures, separates exchange and technology businesses20th October 2016 - GMEX Group has announced a restructuring of the Group by separation of its subsidiary GMEX Technologies from the current company.