Bloomberg Tradebook is a global electronic agency brokerage serving institutional investors, brokers and dealers. BLOOMBERG TRADEBOOK provides clients with the trading tools and customer service they need to help them seek best execution. We offer ahead-of-the-curve trading technology and expertise, including specialized trading and straight-through processing tools, as well as BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL news, data and analytics all in one integrated solution over a single platform.
- Liron Mandelbaum
- 731 Lexington Ave, , New York, USA, USA
- The Key Characteristics of ETF Trading21st January 2015
- Big Changes in Trader Behavior - A Look Back at e-FX in 20149th January 2015
- Tradebook Files Comment Letter with SEC on the Tick Pilot Plan6th January 2015
- How to Find Liquidity for Any ETF26th November 2014
- Proposed LSE Intra-Day Auction20th November 2014
Upcoming Eventssee more...
Related Articlessee more...
- Critical thinkingSal Arnuk started electronic trading some 20 years ago at Instinet, where he met Joe Saluzzi. The pair have since started their own brokerage, Themis Trading, and become big voices in the market structure debate - attracting praise and criticism alike for taking a stance against increasing complexity in the equities markets.
- Straight Through Workflow with Added AlphaRegulation can dramatically change trading conventions and market structure. One example of this in the ETF market is the Volcker Rule within the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. This has fractured the ETF market making it hard for traditional buyside investors to tap the ETF liquidity they need on a request for quote (RFQ) basis. Fortunately, as Gary Stone - Chief Strategy Officer Bloomberg Tradebook - explains, there is now a solution.
- ETF Liquidity: Hidden DepthsA quick glance at the screen would seem to suggest that ETFs have a mounting liquidity problem. Not so, explains Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, Bloomberg Tradebook. If you know where and how to look there is ample available liquidity.
- Merger Arb FlipOne certainty of markets is uncertainty, so even established investment strategies don't necessarily play as expected. Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, and Yurij Baranksy, R&D Head of Cross-Asset Arbitrage Trading and Options Trading at Bloomberg Tradebook illustrate an example from the world of merger arb, where a manager's new twist on a trade creates a major pairs challenge for his trading desk.
- Pathway to PerformanceWhile deploying a trading model as quickly and efficiently as possible is a priority for any trader, a major obstacle to this at present is the constraint on IT resources. Particularly for traders looking to automate their trading but lacking programming skills, this is a major hurdle. But as Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer at Bloomberg Tradebook explains, there is another way.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- SEC announces new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee members14th January 2015 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced the members of a new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee, which will focus on the structure and operations of the U.S. equities markets.
- FXPA adds five new member firms to board8th December 2014 - Bloomberg Tradebook, Cürex, FastMatch, Nasdaq, and Singapore Exchange join Foreign Exchange Professionals Association.
- Ancoa appoints key new hires8th December 2014 - Ancoa adds new management team members to support growing demand for market surveillance tools.
- Buy side responsible for greater levels of risk in evolving markets4th November 2014 - Risk management in the financial markets is being heavily driven by actions of global policy makers and central banks, resulting in a shift of risk from banks to the buy side. Automated Trader takes a look at where electronic trading fits in.
- And the Royal strategy is...31st October 2014 - Royalty goes for a smart order limit trade. Princess Beatrice of York used the B-Smart algorithm for a client in Vienna while raising money for Children in Crisis.