Bloomberg Tradebook is a global electronic agency brokerage serving institutional investors, brokers and dealers. BLOOMBERG TRADEBOOK provides clients with the trading tools and customer service they need to help them seek best execution. We offer ahead-of-the-curve trading technology and expertise, including specialized trading and straight-through processing tools, as well as BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL news, data and analytics all in one integrated solution over a single platform.
Offices / Head Quarters
- TOKYO office
- +813 3201 3443
- 2-3-2 Marunouchi Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 100-0005 Japan, JPN
- SYDNEY office
- +61 2 9777 1290
- Level 36, Gateway Building 1 Macquarie Place Sydney NSW 2000 Australia, AUS
- SINGAPORE office
- +65 6212 1000
- 23 Church Street 12th Floor, Capital Square Singapore 049481, SGP
- HONG KONG office
- +85 2 2977 6350
- 27th Floor, Cheung Kong Centre 2 Queens Road Central Hong Kong, HKG
- SÃO PAULO office
- +55 11 3048 4500
- Av. Nacoes Unidas, 12551 21 Andar/W.T.C. São Paulo 04578-903 Brasil, BRA
- NEW YORK office
- +1 212 893 5555
- 731 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10022, USA
- SAN FRANCISCO office
- Pier 3, Suite 101 San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- TORONTO office
- +1 416 203 5765
- BCE Place Canada Trust Tower 161 Bay Street, Suite 4300 Toronto, ON M5J 251 Canada, CAN
- BERMUDA office
- BERMUDA office
- +441 296 3575
- 101 Front Street Mercury House Hamilton HM 12, BMU
- Diana Alickaj
- account executive
- 77-78 sceptre house, , London, GBR, GBR
Related Articlessee more...
- Straight Through Workflow with Added AlphaRegulation can dramatically change trading conventions and market structure. One example of this in the ETF market is the Volcker Rule within the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. This has fractured the ETF market making it hard for traditional buyside investors to tap the ETF liquidity they need on a request for quote (RFQ) basis. Fortunately, as Gary Stone - Chief Strategy Officer Bloomberg Tradebook - explains, there is now a solution.
- ETF Liquidity: Hidden DepthsA quick glance at the screen would seem to suggest that ETFs have a mounting liquidity problem. Not so, explains Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, Bloomberg Tradebook. If you know where and how to look there is ample available liquidity.
- Merger Arb FlipOne certainty of markets is uncertainty, so even established investment strategies don't necessarily play as expected. Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, and Yurij Baranksy, R&D Head of Cross-Asset Arbitrage Trading and Options Trading at Bloomberg Tradebook illustrate an example from the world of merger arb, where a manager's new twist on a trade creates a major pairs challenge for his trading desk.
- Pathway to PerformanceWhile deploying a trading model as quickly and efficiently as possible is a priority for any trader, a major obstacle to this at present is the constraint on IT resources. Particularly for traders looking to automate their trading but lacking programming skills, this is a major hurdle. But as Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer at Bloomberg Tradebook explains, there is another way.
- Keeping the Edge in U.S. Options Strategies: Expanding from a Pair to N-LegsPair trading is one area of the market that has changed significantly over the past year. Traders are increasingly aware that their long-established methods of trade execution are now less accessible and that more complex trading strategies deliver more alpha per unit of risk. Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer at Bloomberg Tradebook, examines one way in which pair traders can overcome these issues to keep and enhance their edge.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Bloomberg Tradebook goes self-clearing with Broadridge24th June 2013 - Bloomberg Tradebook adopts Broadridge's business process outsourcing solutions
- Liquidnet makes senior hires14th May 2013 - Execution services team strengthened to develop buy-side Member relationships and support European growth
- LMAX Exchange named 'Best FX Trading Platform - ECN/MTF'28th February 2013 - 2013 Wall Street Letter (WSL) Institutional Trading Award for 'Best FX Trading Platform - ECN/MTF' won by LMAX Exchange
- Bloomberg Tradebook and Hart Energy expand research offering17th January 2013 - Exclusive distribution deal broadens investor access to energy sector insights
- Bloomberg Tradebook to raise funds for Sandy relief efforts, other charities8th November 2012 - Bloomberg Tradebook's first "Charity Day" aimed to raise funds for a variety of causes, including hurricane relief efforts.