Bloomberg Tradebook is a global electronic agency brokerage serving institutional investors, brokers and dealers. BLOOMBERG TRADEBOOK provides clients with the trading tools and customer service they need to help them seek best execution. We offer ahead-of-the-curve trading technology and expertise, including specialized trading and straight-through processing tools, as well as BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL news, data and analytics all in one integrated solution over a single platform.
Related Articlessee more...
- Best of the BlogsGary Stone and John Gardner of Bloomberg Tradebook on buy side challenges in US equity and index options.
- Critical thinkingSal Arnuk started electronic trading some 20 years ago at Instinet, where he met Joe Saluzzi. The pair have since started their own brokerage, Themis Trading, and become big voices in the market structure debate - attracting praise and criticism alike for taking a stance against increasing complexity in the equities markets.
- Straight Through Workflow with Added AlphaRegulation can dramatically change trading conventions and market structure. One example of this in the ETF market is the Volcker Rule within the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. This has fractured the ETF market making it hard for traditional buyside investors to tap the ETF liquidity they need on a request for quote (RFQ) basis. Fortunately, as Gary Stone - Chief Strategy Officer Bloomberg Tradebook - explains, there is now a solution.
- ETF Liquidity: Hidden DepthsA quick glance at the screen would seem to suggest that ETFs have a mounting liquidity problem. Not so, explains Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, Bloomberg Tradebook. If you know where and how to look there is ample available liquidity.
- Merger Arb FlipOne certainty of markets is uncertainty, so even established investment strategies don't necessarily play as expected. Gary Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, and Yurij Baranksy, R&D Head of Cross-Asset Arbitrage Trading and Options Trading at Bloomberg Tradebook illustrate an example from the world of merger arb, where a manager's new twist on a trade creates a major pairs challenge for his trading desk.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Bloomberg launches ETP in Japan1st September 2015 - Bloomberg Tradebook Japan launches Electronic Trading Platform in support of mandatory electronic trading of Japanese yen interest rate swaps.
- City based philanthropists pledge to raise over half a million for young carers charity26th June 2015 - City based October Club selects Honeypot Children's Charity to receive the proceeds from the UK's biggest annual fundraising dinner.
- TradeNext Prime expands institutional team17th March 2015 - TradeNext appoints Matt Mumford as senior institutional sales executive.
- SEC announces new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee members14th January 2015 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced the members of a new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee, which will focus on the structure and operations of the U.S. equities markets.
- FXPA adds five new member firms to board8th December 2014 - Bloomberg Tradebook, Cürex, FastMatch, Nasdaq, and Singapore Exchange join Foreign Exchange Professionals Association.