Bloomberg Tradebook is a global electronic agency brokerage serving institutional investors, brokers and dealers. BLOOMBERG TRADEBOOK provides clients with the trading tools and customer service they need to help them seek best execution. We offer ahead-of-the-curve trading technology and expertise, including specialized trading and straight-through processing tools, as well as BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL news, data and analytics all in one integrated solution over a single platform.
Related Articlessee more...
- Models for daily and intra-day volume predictionA practical approach to building an intuitive model for intra-session and all-day traded volumes. Multiple factors are combined in a straight-forward manner to give robust and usable results.
- Julia - A new language for technical computingHistorically, developers have faced a trade-off between the ease of use of scripting languages and the power and flexibility of lower-level languages. Julia offers the best of both worlds - and allows easy interoperability with existing languages.
- Python for analysing financial marketsPython is increasingly popular and is used in front-office systems at some of the largest investment banks and hedge funds. We provide an introduction to the language and its extensive range of libraries, and show how to speed up execution.
- Fetching market data into Excel using PythonMicrosoft Excel is the 'go-to' solution for data manipulation and analysis in finance. However, it lags behind the reality of how data, particularly financial or trading data, is consumed in the age of the Internet. Here is a simple, yet powerful way to enable Excel to work with a wide variety of financial databases and sources.
- No SignalNO SIGNAL is a regular column where we examine various snafus in the trading, particularly the automated trading, world. In 'No Storage For You' Uri Stocks considers the dangers of being penny wise, pound (or Euro) foolish when it comes to Xetra data storage. And in 'Sellers Only' - what happened on Borsa Istanbul when Buy and Sell translated into Sell and Sell. If you have a story that you think makes for a valuable lesson or is simply funny in a facepalm moment kind of way, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Bloomberg signs commitment to FX Global Code21st December 2017 - Bloomberg joins FX Global Code to support fair and robust FX markets
- BGC selects Bloomberg's KYC and entity data management services15th December 2017 - BGC partners enlists Bloomberg Entity Exchange to coordinate MiFID II client outreach and repapering exercise
- Deutsche Boerse adds financial institutions to Regulatory Reporting Hub15th December 2017 -
- Five major execution platforms support Eurex Clearing's OTC service5th December 2017 - Eurex Clearing cooperates with execution platforms for OTC traded interest rate swaps to enhance price transparency, price discovery and liquidity
- Goldman Sachs announces executing broker arrangement with Bloomberg Tradebook21st November 2017 - Goldman Sachs to offer equities execution services to Bloomberg Tradebook