AlgoSpan provides end-to-end 'shortest path' trading infrastructure, exchange colocation & connectivity and real-time market data services, designed and optimised for high frequency trading.
AlgoNet trading infrastructure services enable the fastest possible access to an exchange's core trading and information systems with colocation, exchange connectivity and inter-datacentre network services, all focused on minimising latency. Whilst our AlgoData multicast normalised and raw exchange data is in-house developed and optimised by trading experts to provide the fastest and best quality solutions available on the market.
Data is captured directly from the exchange and delivered to the customer via AlgoSpan's ultra-low latency 'shortest path' fibre infrastructure - one of the fastest on the market, designed and optimised for high frequency trading. Normalised data is delivered through AlgoSpan's proprietary Radio Feed™ single binary protocol - a high performance interface in an easy to parse language for simple integration into trading applications.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- AlgoSpan connects to Alphaflash26th March 2015 - AlgoSpan customers can now receive AlphaFlash machine readable economic news feed over AlgoNet low latency infrastructure.
- Aquis Exchange selects AlgoSpan for market data22nd October 2013 - AlgoSpan to provide Aquis Exchange with access to market data feeds.
- Aquis Exchange adds AlgoSpan as extranet supplier19th September 2013 - AlgoSpan to provide extranet connectivity to Aquis Exchange
- AlgoSpan provides co-location access to SIX Swiss Exchange27th August 2013 - AlgoSpan provides low latency access to SIX Swiss Exchange co-location, including new Sponsored Access Service
- AlgoSpan connects to TOM7th August 2013 - AlgoSpan low latency exchange access infrastructure connects to The Order Machine