In 1987, ITG was founded with the belief that technology can empower buyside investors to improve performance while reducing transaction costs. Since then, ITG has combined its financial market knowledge with innovative technology to provide the trading solutions and exceptional client service for which they are known today.
Related Articlessee more...
- The future of dark liquidity in EuropeThe dark trading landscape faces fundamental change once again. The changes in MiFID 2/MiFIR, including dark volume caps, will profoundly affect most dark trading activity, fundamentally altering how institutional investors interact with hidden liquidity.
- Hacking Korea: The accidental HFT firmNecessity is the mother of invention. This is true in all areas of life, including the domain of high frequency trading. Discover how some impressive hardware and software engineering over the years led to capturing significant market share in KOSPI options.
- New kids on the block… againHirander Misra is starting a new exchange. So is Alasdair Haynes. Neither of those plans should be that surprising to many people, since both played important roles in the meteoric rise and sustained popularity of Chi-X Europe, the first venue designed to take advantage of the sweeping changes brought in by MiFID. Automated Trader gets the low-down on the new Aquis and GMEX exchanges.
- Gaining a foothold in FXAdam Cox reports on the continuing appeal of the massive foreign exchange market for funds, brokers and vendors alike.
- You want alpha with that?
And do you want your order well done, or scrambled? Helen Sanders serves up the latest in adaptive routing technology.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- ITG and OpTech to form Matrix Holding Group22nd September 2017 - ITG has signed a definitive agreement with Option Technology Solutions (OpTech) to form Matrix Holding Group, a newly established derivatives execution and technology business.
- Principal Global Investors selects Visible Alpha and ITG for equity research valuation and payment administration7th September 2017 - Solution to help PGI create efficiencies across research process and meet MiFID II requirements
- ITG to launch POSIT Auction in EMEA6th September 2017 - New lit segment in POSIT MTF to offer alternative liquidity source under MiFID II
- ITG rolls out new Triton features ahead of MiFID II24th July 2017 - New tools to help traders achieve & demonstrate best execution.
- ITG launches fixed income TCA platform17th July 2017 - New tool helps traders improve performance and demonstrate best execution.