Tradeweb is a leading global provider of online marketplaces for fixed income, derivatives and equities professionals.
Related Articlessee more...
- Going with the flowFlow Traders is one of the Netherlands' major success stories, with a valuation of some Eur1.5 billion after its IPO earlier this year. Automated Trader talks to co-CEOs Dennis Dijkstra and Sjoerd Rietberg about being a global ETP liquidity provider with a Dutch home base, and life since the IPO.
- SEF TrackerThe FIA has been tracking monthly SEF volumes for over a year now. Automated Trader speaks to Will Acworth, senior vice president, about what story the figures are telling.
- Dealing with SwapsSwap execution facilities have been somewhat of a slow burner. Even now as they pick up steam, a request-for-quote system remains the popular choice. But a regulatory preference for central limit order book trading means that exchange-like structures will gain prominence as the swaps market place evolves both in the US and Europe. It could also mean a ramp-up in buy side seeking viable hedging alternatives. Anna Reitman reports on how it's all playing out for market participants.
- Where credit's dueBack in the 'good old days', life seemed so simple: dealers warehoused vast amounts of corporate bonds, and investors picked up the telephone when they wanted to buy or sell. But capital requirements and regulation have led to a dramatic fall in banks' balance sheets and the buy-side is being asked to play a bigger role to boost liquidity. As electronification takes hold, can the elusive all-to-all model take off or is something else needed? Adam Cox reports.
- Picking up the PaceThe idiosyncrasies of the fixed income market have made it a laggard in the adoption of automated and algorithmic trading, but the soul searching that followed the sub-prime crisis may accelerate uptake, reports Chris Hall.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Thomson Reuters upgrades compliance for MiFID 211th January 2018 -
- Tradeweb receives OTF authorisation12th December 2017 - FCA authorises Tradeweb to operate an Organised Trading Facility, broadening trade execution flexibility
- Five major execution platforms support Eurex Clearing's OTC service5th December 2017 - Eurex Clearing cooperates with execution platforms for OTC traded interest rate swaps to enhance price transparency, price discovery and liquidity
- Thomson Reuters introduces APA Connectivity for MiFID II trade reporting22nd November 2017 - Clients will be able to utilize Thomson Reuters connectivity for customizable access to the Approved Publisher Arrangement of their choice
- Tradeweb launches electronic swaptions trading on TW SEF16th October 2017 - Tradeweb has announced the launch of the first fully-electronic swaption trade executed on its TW SEF derivatives trading platform