LeveL ATS is a low cost U.S. Equity dark book trading platform that provides for multi-tiered crossing opportunities and has emerged as a leading independent source of non-displayed liquidity in the marketplace. LeveL's innovative structure maximizes liquidity and provides best execution while minimizing information leakage and market impact.
Related Articlessee more...
- Trading that worx - Mike Beller, CTO of Tradeworx, talks about the ultra-highs and lows of trading and techMike Beller hadn't expected to end up in financial services, having started in telecom early on in his career. Feeling that the research and analysis side of telecom was a bit of an echo chamber, Beller decided it was time for a switch. He eventually landed at Tradeworx, ultimately becoming CTO of the firm and its infrastructure affiliate, Thesys Technologies.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- LeveL ATS joins Linedata Liquidity Alliance Program14th September 2011 - Partnership enables Linedata Lynx to access LeveL ATS liquidity
- Direct Edge adds seven dark pools via Connect Edge3rd May 2011 - Direct Edge enhances connectivity services with addition of seven dark pools
- LeveL ATS connects with Mantara16th February 2011 - LeveL ATS announces connectivity with Mantara
- LeveL ATS executes record 214 million shares7th May 2010 - LeveL ATS reaches 'significant milestone', 214 million shares executed on May 5th
- Bloomberg connects to LeveL's dark pool9th July 2009 - LeveL ATS announces Bloomberg's connection to its dark pool