Level 3 Communications
At the core of an increasingly networked world, Level 3 Communications, Inc (NASDAQ: LVLT) is a premier international provider of fiber-based communications services. We are a proven carrier for enterprise, wholesale, government and content customers, who rely on Level 3 to deliver advanced solutions with an industry-leading combination of efficiency and quality. We own and operate one of the world's most scalable, end-to-end networks to connect our customers with a robust portfolio of metro and long-haul services, including transport, data, Internet, content delivery and voice. Through Level 3's extensive network footprint, we are positioned to support your financial services business with bandwidth scalability and network resiliency. Level 3's latency performance today supports some of the world's largest financial institutions.
Offices / Head Quarters
- EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS
- +44 845 000 1000
- 7th Floor, 10 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RB United Kingdom, GBR
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Equinix appoints MD for Poland5th January 2017 - Equinix names Robert Busz as Managing Director for Poland.
- BSO opens in New York3rd June 2015 - BSO Network Solutions opens New York regional headquarters, appoints head of business development.
- KVH appoints new President, CEO and Representative Director8th May 2012 - Edward Higase to succeed Richard Warley as President, CEO and Representative Director of KVH
- QuantHouse selects Level 3 for London - Stockholm latency30th June 2011 - Level 3 selected by QuantHouse to provide ultra-low-latency transport between London and Stockholm
- Level 3 introduces low latency Milan-Zurich route18th March 2011 - Routes provide access to all six major European financial centres, key U.S. centres