OptionsCity Software Inc.
As developers of the award-winning Metro electronic trading and market-making platform, Chicago-based OptionsCity Software has helped options traders make markets and trade on the world's leading derivative markets since 2006. OptionsCity continues to innovate with the development of Freeway, a multi-asset trading platform designed to build, test, and deploy algorithms with micro-second execution. OptionsCity products are built on power, speed and reliability that options traders require to have full control over trading, safety, and risk management. OptionsCity is a certified Independent Software Vendor on leading global derivative exchanges and markets. For more information, please visit www.optionscity.com.
Related Articlessee more...
- Cruisin' the FreewayThose looking to employ more sophisticated trading strategies, involving multiple instances of multiple strategies in a co-located environment at minimum latency, face two unattractive alternatives. Off the shelf solutions are extremely costly, while building the same functionality in house is enormously time consuming. Fortunately, as Hazem Dawani, President & CEO of OptionsCity explains, these barriers need not be as insuperable as they appear.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Vela completes Object Trading acquisition27th July 2017 - Expanded company to deliver advanced market data, trading and analytics technology solutions.
- Vela to acquire OptionsCity21st June 2017 - Combined company will deliver an expanded set of front office products and services, including market access, risk management & analytics.
- Tower Trading Group selects OptionsCity for trading software and risk management services24th May 2017 - OptionsCity continues European expansion as futures and options trading firms deploy software solutions.
- Automated Trader Magazine - Latest edition available now16th December 2016 - In new Q4 edition: Reg AT - What traders need to know. What exactly is an algorithm? S&P 500 and VIX changes relationship explored. News: Nasdaq Stockholm and Clearing fined for cyber security failings, Sapient 2017 predictions, Preqin: Brexit impact on hedge funds, November SEF Tracker online, TPI & Quaternion collaborate, Thomson Reuters consolidates compliance feeds, Linedata enhances, portfolio management, IBM announces blockchain ecosystem, Nasdaq Nordic launches Auction on Demand.
- Euler Investments selects OptionsCity market-making software and API services8th December 2016 -