As developers of the award-winning Metro electronic trading and market-making platform, Chicago-based OptionsCity Software has helped options traders make markets and trade on the world's leading derivative markets since 2006. OptionsCity continues to innovate with the development of Freeway, a multi-asset trading platform designed to build, test, and deploy algorithms with micro-second execution. OptionsCity products are built on power, speed and reliability that options traders require to have full control over trading, safety, and risk management. OptionsCity is a certified Independent Software Vendor on leading global derivative exchanges and markets. For more information, please visit www.optionscity.com.
Products / Services
- OptionsCity MetroOptionsCity's award-winning Metro platform is a server-based front end execution system for professional options traders....continued
- OptionsCity FreewayOptionsCity Freeway is a powerful multi-asset server-based algorithmic trading platform designed for quick development and deployment of custom automated trading strategies....continued
- Algo StoreThe Algo Store is a one-of-a-kind online algorithm repository, providing a cutting-edge collaborative environment and a market for creating, purchasing, and downloading algorithms....continued
- Sarah McNabb
- Marketing Manager
- +1 312.605.4530
- 200 West Adams Street, Suite 1010, Chicago, IL 60606, US, USA
- Christy Haras
- Office Manager
- (312) 635-1750
- 1010, 200 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, USA, USA
Latest Job Appointmentssee more...
Related Industry Newssee more...
- OptionsCity Software appoints CFO6th August 2013 - OptionsCity Software appoints Terrence Gray as chief financial officer
- OptionsCity debuts new Algo platform Freeway19th September 2011 - OptionsCity announces Freeway, a server-based, multi-asset platform for algorithmic trading strategies
- OptionsCity announces Metro 3.0 release date23rd August 2011 - OptionsCity's Metro 3.0 to be released September 1st
- OptionsCity connects to ISE25th July 2011 - OptionsCity to roll out connectivity to International Securities Exchange
- OptionsCity rolls out Metro to Parity Energy24th March 2011 - OptionsCity rolls out Metro to Parity Energy