OptionsCity Software Inc.
As developers of the award-winning Metro electronic trading and market-making platform, Chicago-based OptionsCity Software has helped options traders make markets and trade on the world's leading derivative markets since 2006. OptionsCity continues to innovate with the development of Freeway, a multi-asset trading platform designed to build, test, and deploy algorithms with micro-second execution. OptionsCity products are built on power, speed and reliability that options traders require to have full control over trading, safety, and risk management. OptionsCity is a certified Independent Software Vendor on leading global derivative exchanges and markets. For more information, please visit www.optionscity.com.
Latest Job Appointmentssee more...
Related Industry Newssee more...
- OptionsCity Software appoints CFO6th August 2013 - OptionsCity Software appoints Terrence Gray as chief financial officer
- OptionsCity debuts new Algo platform Freeway19th September 2011 - OptionsCity announces Freeway, a server-based, multi-asset platform for algorithmic trading strategies
- OptionsCity announces Metro 3.0 release date23rd August 2011 - OptionsCity's Metro 3.0 to be released September 1st
- OptionsCity connects to ISE25th July 2011 - OptionsCity to roll out connectivity to International Securities Exchange
- OptionsCity rolls out Metro to Parity Energy24th March 2011 - OptionsCity rolls out Metro to Parity Energy