Interactive Data Corporation is a leading global provider of financial market data, analytics and related solutions to financial institutions, active traders and individual investors. The Company's businesses supply real-time market data, time-sensitive pricing, evaluations and reference data for millions of securities traded around the world, including hard-to-value instruments. Many of the world's best-known financial service and software companies subscribe to the Company's services in support of their trading, analysis, portfolio management and valuation activities.
Offices / Head Quarters
- +44 (0)20 7825 8514
- Fitzroy House. 13-17 Epworth St, London, EC2A 4DL, GBR
Related Articlessee more...
- Rooftop Parties: How extremely small waves are making very big waves in the marketsFibre optic networks are far and away the dominant force in financial communications. But difficult technical challenges with microwave technology have been overcome and routes that are straighter and faster than ever before are now possible. James FitzGerald talks to some of the companies that are truly in the high frequency business.
- RTD Tango QUANT: Straight to MarketIn our last issue, the Wrecking Crew tried to make life complicated by plugging various separate applications together to create a model development and trading environment. In this issue, they make a complete U-turn by taking a look at RTS's RTD Tango QUANT application, which delivers that same environment in a single application.
- Trading in Europe: Coping with Change
By their nature markets are seldom static, but the current situation in Europe appears both particularly fluid and demanding. Mergers between trading venues, new market participants, new trading strategies and new attitudes to latency all have the potential to consume time and resources. But as Patrick Lastennet, Director Financial Services Segment at Interxion explains, there is a better way.
- Return of the IT spenders
There’ll be IT spending aplenty next year, says Automated Trader CEO John Howard, returning from this year’s strikingly optimistic show in New York.
- A Yes Vote for HFT!
Automated Trader recently hosted two global webinars looking at the issues around high frequency trading from both Eastern and Western perspectives. Over 1100 people registered to listen to experienced practitioners assess the state of the art. Webinar moderator Bob Giffords shares his observations and conclusions, and if you missed the live webinars, you can listen to the recordings of both events
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Intercontinental Exchange launches expanded ICE Data Services27th June 2016 - ICE Data Services Combines combines proprietary data, analytics and connectivity from Interactive Data, Superderivatives And ICE's Global Exchange Data.
- Interactive Data's APEX now available via Asset Control's platform7th June 2016 - Interactive Data's reference data and evaluations now available to support evolving regulatory reporting workflows.
- Additional ICE US Treasury Bond indices selected by BlackRock2nd June 2016 - Direxion and Yuanta SITC also select indices as benchmarks for a range of U.S. Treasury ETFs
- ICE promotes Mayur Kapani to CTO24th May 2016 - Intercontinental Exchange promotes Mayur Kapani to Chief Technology Officer.
- Interactive Data's CEP and liquidity indicators services now available to FactSet clients20th April 2016 - Interactive Data Services support bond liquidity risk management and price transparency.