BNP Paribas Securities Services
BNP Paribas, as a leading bank in flow banking, offers commercial banking products and services for corporate clients and financial institutions, including domestic and cross-border payments, professional risk mitigation for international trade and the provision of trust, agency, depositary, custody and related services. Operating across the investment cycle, BNP Paribas Securities Services provide post-trade administration solutions to buy-side and sell-side financial institutions and issuers. The Bank has a local presence across 32 countries and global coverage of over 100 markets, offering a one-stop shop for all asset classes, both onshore and offshore, across the globe.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- BNP Paribas Securities Services launches new tri-party collateral management service6th October 2017 - BNP Paribas Securities Services is introducing a tri-party collateral management service that connects collateral takers and collateral givers and helps unlock liquidity pools
- BNP Paribas and Calypso form post trade partnership18th January 2017 - BNP Paribas Securities Services and Calypso Technology partner to offer clients integrated post-trade processing.
- BNP Paribas adds 16 new asset manager clients to Colombia franchise15th September 2015 - BNP Paribas Securities Services Colombia implements 16 new asset manager mandates.
- BNP Paribas celebrates successful transition to T2S in Italy9th September 2015 - BNP Paribas Securities Services in Milan has migrated over 60,000 positions, accounting for a quarter of the total positions migrated to the platform in Italy, and has processed nearly half a million settlements on T2S since the launch.
- BNP Paribas announces Italian mandate win for T2S services17th July 2015 - BNP Paribas Securities Services wins T2S custody and post trade mandate from Banca Popolare di Milano Group.