In a world of increasingly complex and rapidly evolving electronic markets, you need a partner with market-leading technology and global access to the best pools of liquidity. Your executions need to balance the efficiency of extracting liquidity while controlling market impact and maintaining anonymity. Our trading solutions are engineered by the best in the industry, connecting you to our global depths of liquidity and the expertise of Deutsche Bank to help you manage it.
Through Autobahn, Deutsche Bank's electronic distribution service, we provide clients with access to Deutsche Bank's suite of electronic trading applications. Equity clients can manage executions, access intelligence and trade on opportunities through our award-winning Direct Market Access platform and sophisticated algorithm suite. We call this Smarter Liquidity.
Autobahn maintains offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore and Sydney.
Find out more at http://autobahn.db.com
Related Articlessee more...
- High frequency trading: Reaching the limitsThe tremendous growth in high frequency trading (HFT) seems to have reached its limits in recent years. Massively increased costs for infrastructure and relentless competition are probably to blame.
- The Data DelugeA data deluge is hitting capital markets as new surveillance, trade reporting, regulation and market practices come to fruition. Neil Ainger asks if firms can handle the huge volumes of data, intra-day collateral, repository and other forms of data now required on global financial markets.
- Fixed income on EWord on the street is that fixed income is lock-step behind FX and equities in terms of algorithmic trading. But there are some major hurdles along the way. Automated Trader takes a look.
- Kinks in the wire: Asean integrationAsean integration approaches next year, but a fully linked-up financial system will be several years in the making. Sophie Lewisohn hears about new initiatives between exchanges and what still needs to happen for trading to take off.
- Anonymous insiders love to gossipHas there ever been a story with more anonymous sources than the recent leaks about Goldman's bid to oust Instant Bloomberg?
Related Industry Newssee more...
- The not so fantastic Three31st January 2018 - Yet again, some of the usual suspects have been charged for spoofing precious materials
- Block trading sales veteran Matt Beales joins Cboe Europe6th December 2017 - Liquidnet's Matt Beales joins Cboe Europe Sales team to oversee sales for Cboe LIS block trading platform
- LCH SwapAgent goes live with Cross-Currency Basis Swaps1st December 2017 - Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank conduct the first Cross-Currency Basis Swap processed through LCH SwapAgent
- REGIS-TR and IHS Markit to provide interoperable SFTR reporting solution28th November 2017 - REGIS-TR and IHS Markit to collaborate on interoperable SFTR reporting solution
- Deutsche Bank goes live with SWIFT gpi services8th November 2017 - Payments processing between continents can now take place in under 30 minutes