Actant is a global provider of automated and algorithmic trading solutions for market makers and market takers on electronic exchanges. Actant ExStream includes algorithmic price discovery, smart hedge, portfolio risk management (including SABR volatility management) and spread trading capabilities. Traders can develop custom algorithms to execute multi-leg, multi-asset class trading strategies across multiple exchanges, as changing markets require and without the need for developers. It also offers risk management via dashboards, safety triggers and alerts. Designed for both exchange members and non-members operating via prime brokers, Actant software is fully scalable to meet individual connectivity, deployment (hosted and non-hosted) and integration needs. Ease-of-use and significant programming flexibility without compromising on performance are the key benefits cited by current users.
Offices / Head Quarters
- (312) 577 0300
- 7 E. Lancaster, Suite 230 Ardmore, PA 19003, USA
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Aquis Exchange hires head of project/product management3rd November 2017 - Aquis Exchange hires Adrian Ip to the newly-created role of head of project/product management
- Actant ready for CBOE RVX Options5th December 2013 - Actan now supports market makers quoting CBOE RVX Options.
- Actant connects to TOM15th October 2013 - Actant adds TOM MTF to certified trading venues
- Actant to provide access to BATS Options26th April 2013 - Market Makers using Actant Quote Trading System can now trade on BATS Options Market
- Eurex Exchange launches derivatives trading system4th December 2012 - Eurex Exchange begins phased migration to new system