The award-winning LMAX Exchange is the first MTF for FX authorised and regulated by the FCA. Servicing brokers, funds, corporates, asset managers and banks, LMAX Exchange delivers a unique vision for global FX trading - a transparent, neutral, level playing field for all market participants, regardless of status, size or activity levels.
The LMAX Exchange OPEN order book is driven by streaming, non 'last look' limit orders supplied by General Member liquidity providers. LMAX Exchange offers markets in over 65 FX pairs, spot Gold and Silver, with complete pre and post-trade transparency and order execution where no 'last look' is standard. Orders are executed in strict price/time priority at an average speed of 4ms.
FX Industry awards:
2014 #1 Fastest Growing Tech Company in the UK - Sunday Times Tech Track 100
2014 Best Margin Sector Platform - Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards
2014 Best FX Trading Venue - ECN/MTF - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2014 Best Infrastructure/Technology Initiative by Exchange/ATS - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2013 #15 Fastest Growing Tech Company in the UK - Sunday Times Tech Track 100
2013 Best Overall Testing Project in the Finance Sector - The European Software Testing Awards
2013 Best Executing Venue - Forex Magnates Awards
2013 Best Margin Sector Platform - Profit & Loss Readers' Choice Awards
2013 Best FX Trading Platform - ECN/MTF - WSL Institutional Trading Awards
2011 Best Trading System - Financial Sector Technology Awards
2011 Oracle's "Duke's Choice" - Innovative Programming Framework Award
LMAX Exchange - FX execution with optimal precision.
LMAX Limited operates a multilateral trading facility (MTF). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Registered no. 509778.
Offices / Head Quarters
- Institutional Sales
- +44 20 3192 2682
- Yellow Building 1A Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, GB, GBR
Related Articlessee more...
- LMAX Exchange: Agile Challenge to the Status QuoLMAX Exchange is an exponent of the agile development methodology, but does that agility also extend to the business as a whole? In this issue's Exchange Views, David Mercer, CEO, Andy Phillips, Head of Systems and Mike Barker, Head of Software, describe how LMAX Exchange has evolved both rapidly and sometimes in unexpected directions over the five years since its inception.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- LMAX Exchange Group launches new regulated broker LMAX Global4th January 2018 - LMAX Exchange Group separates its multilateral trading facility and broker businesses for MiFID 2 compliance
- LMAX Exchange partners with Oxford University academic to evaluate TCA for FX15th November 2017 - LMAX Exchange has partnered with a leading academic at the University of Oxford to develop a methodology for consistent evaluation of trading costs across liquidity pools that can be used by the FX industry
- AlgoTrader 4.0 introduces automated Bitcoin trading15th May 2017 - AlgoTrader Coinigy integration to enable trading of cryptocurrencies.
- LMAX Exchange joins IPC's FX Hub2nd November 2016 - LMAX Exchange joins IPC's FX Hub in the Equinix NY4 data centre.
- LMAX Exchange chooses Metamako for matching engine monitoring11th October 2016 - LMAX Exchange to deploy Metamako's devices to actively monitorall incoming and outgoing FX data in its core matching engine system.