The industry's highest performing and best valued market data, technical analysis, and order routing provider.
Related Articlessee more...
- A Question of Control - Pre Trade RiskIn striking a balance between speed and safety, firms that have direct market access must confront a daunting set of challenges. In the aftermath of the Knight Capital trading disaster, there is also increasing talk of regulators deciding for those firms what's appropriate. Adam Cox reports on how the industry is re-evaluating pre-trade risk controls.
- Software Review: ILNumerics - faster numbersFor the majority of Automated Trader readers, faster code is implicitly better code. When conducting research, anything that reduces the execution time of the often vast simulations or optimisations being undertaken is a 'good thing'. Even for those not at the cutting edge of HFT, the same applies to the execution time of code in live trading. Which is why in this issue's software review we're taking a quick look at the ILNumerics maths library.
- Spreadsheet ShortcutConnecting spreadsheets to other applications in real time is an area where things have improved dramatically in recent years. Nevertheless, it's still a task that diverts time and resources from developing the trading strategies that actually capture alpha. Which is a masterly understatement that prompted us to take a look at KaiTrade's K2RTDKit...
- Mashup!Well yes OK, we know we're rather stretching the definition of "mashup" here, but it has rather more punch as a title than "we attempt to cobble together some random bits of software into a trading application/model doing a spot of (re)reviewing along the way". Though that's probably a more accurate description of what the Wrecking Crew and Automated Trader's Founder, Andy Webb, have actually been up to for the last month or two.
- Tick Data: Crunchable NumbersA regular conversation piece with our readers is data. Not just the usual "faster, faster" topic, but also how to minimise the management overhead of historical data used for analysis and model building. Which led Automated Trader's Founder, Andy Webb, and our friends in the Wrecking Crew to take a look at Tick Data's data service and its TickWrite application.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- CQG announces leadership changes to support China launch16th November 2017 - Rod Giffen named President, CQG APAC - Ryan Moroney appointed President, CQG Europe and the Americas
- CQG releases new functionality and features, including care orders for hedge management27th September 2017 - Customers now have ability to upgrade quarterly as desired
- CQG connects to Warsaw Stock Exchange for futures trading24th February 2017 - CQG customers will have access to the WIG20 contract, equity, FX, WIBOR, and T-bond futures contracts.
- Kase StatWar major update available on CQG's Charting API10th January 2017 - Kase StatWare indicator update now available on CQG Integrated Client through CQG's Charting API.
- CQG releases advanced mobile trading tools18th October 2016 - Available in CQG M, the on-the-go global market data, analytics, news, and electronic trading system.