Founded in 2001 by embedded database and real-time systems experts, McObject offers the eXtremeDB® product family; proven data management technology that makes your DBMS faster, more reliable and more cost-effective to develop and maintain. With hundreds of customers and over 25 million devices/applications using the product worldwide, eXtremeDB is proven technology that offers a competitive advantage to our customers.
eXtremeDB Financial Edition is the company's DBMS for trading and real-time analytics on market data. It provides users with a solution to harness the exploding volume of data in today's capital markets and can provide an edge in algorithmic trading, risk management and order execution systems. Public benchmarks prove eXtremeDB Financial Edition is the highest performance and lowest latency DBMS available. Using eXtremeDB Financial Edition, over 100,000 trades per second are possible on low cost hardware - what could you do with that kind of speed?
McObject is based in Federal Way, WA, is committed to providing innovative technology and first rate services to customers and partners worldwide.
Products / Services
- "Memory Muscle" Banking Tech interviews McObject CEO Steve Graves about how eXtremeDB Financial Edition broke STAC records.
- Record Setting Performance for Tick Database Management - A Financial DBMS Comparison
- TabbFORUM Article: "Is SQL Fast Enough for Tick Data?"
Related Industry Newssee more...
- McObject's new eXtremeDB Financial Edition speeds up risk management and compliance2nd February 2017 - New v.7.1 release includes built-in feed handlers for Thomson Reuters and Vela, along with 4x faster data loading for large volumes of tick data.
- McObject's DBMS sweeps records in STAC's audited Big Data benchmark27th June 2016 - McObject's database system for capital markets delivers the highest speed and predictability across the STAC-M3 Kanaga test suite.
- McObject accelerates eXtremeDB's database clustering performance with Mellanox VMA20th June 2016 -
- Shenzhen Kingdom adopts McObject's DBMS9th December 2015 - Chinese trading tech provider Shenzhen Kingdom adopts McObject's eXtremeDB DBMS in new order execution systems.
- McObject upgrades eXtremeDB Financial Edition DBMS9th November 2015 - Upgraded eXtremeDB Financial Edition gains new capabilities as SQL client/server DBMS.