Bernstein offers a full range of investment services designed to help affluent families preserve and enhance their wealth. At the heart of everything we do is a commitment to serving our clients with the highest standards of quality and performance. Over time we've introduced new services and technologies, as we continually seek to anticipate our clients' needs and provide customized solutions to the issues they face.
Related Articlessee more...
- One week in Paris…
Trade Tech 2009 kicked off in Paris just as this issue of Automated Trader was due to go to press. With reports coming in of a recession-defying show featuring lots of new product launches, we took the decision to hold these front pages open for a selection of the top stories from France.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- AllianceBernstein selects Bloomberg evaluated pricing for US fixed income securities2nd May 2017 - Bloomberg's evaluated pricing service provides evaluated pricing to compare and corroborate the asset manager's internal valuations for fixed income securities.
- DTCC names four new members to Board of Directors24th April 2017 - Michael Herskovitz, Kathleen Lynch, Umesh Subramanian, and Lara J. Warner join DTCC board.
- Blockchain demonstration shows potential loan market improvements28th September 2016 - Credit Suisse, Ipreo, Symbiont, R3 convene proof of concept for syndicated loan efficiencies.
- Selerity hires hedge fund veteran as product strategy VP4th June 2012 - Selerity, a real time event data company, said it had hired Thomas Chyla to be its vice president of product strategy.
- BTIG expands London-based team23rd March 2011 - Hires Chris McGale, Jon Clements and Adam Bowers