Azul Systems, Inc.
Azul Systems delivers best-in-breed Java solutions that drive down average latencies and virtually eliminate peaks in Algo trading systems. The company has been a key Java technology provider to the financial industry for over 12 years.
Java developers, when deploying Azul's Zing JVM, are achieving worst case platform latencies of 10 milliseconds and less "out of the box", and maximum platform latencies of 2-3 milliseconds with very little tuning. With aggressive tuning methods Algo developers can bring peak Java application latencies to well below the single millisecond mark.
Related Articlessee more...
- Consistently Fast Java: a Business Real-Time RealityWhile Java has plenty of virtues, jitter has been a long-term blot on its reputation. However, this is an issue specifically targeted by Azul Systems' Zing Java Virtual Machine (JVM). As Gil Tene CTO of Azul Systems explains, solving this problem means that business real-time Java performance is now genuinely comparable to languages such as C++. Add in memory layout refinements that Azul is proposing for Java's next version, and the case for using it in latency-sensitive trading applications becomes compelling.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Hazelcast and Azul team to deliver SLA assurance for Java-based businesses6th December 2016 - Collaboration improves latency and consistency barriers for Java applications.
- Pontus Networks releases Zing edition of Thread Manager28th April 2016 - Joint Pontus/Azul solution helps reduce the risk of FX Market Arbitrage by enhancing FX application performance and reducing peak latencies.
- Chess.com enhances real-time gaming experience with Azul Zing26th April 2016 - World's largest online chess site eradicates multi-second application pauses by deploying Zing.
- OKI signs OEM agreement with Azul Systems12th April 2016 - OKI signs OEM agreement to integrate Azul's open source products into its software platform.
- Hazelcast teams with Azul Systems22nd March 2016 - Latest version of Hazelcast Enterprise provides support for Azul's scalable Java runtime.