Algo-Logic Systems Inc.
Algo-Logic Systems maps network algorithms into hardware logic for Accelerated Finance solutions. Our team designs, prototypes, and deploys hardware-accelerated systems using FPGA devices. Our team has extensive expertise in building FPGA circuits that power trading systems, network switches, and real-time devices.
Moreover, our ultra-low-latency gateware pre-built Finance protocol parser libraries allows FPGA hardware to process Internet packets with sub-microsecond delay. These embedded gateware protocol parser libraries enable us to rapidly deploy complete solutions in live networks by reducing time-to-market for our valued customers. We support Altera, Xilinx and Tabula FPGA devices and FPGA Boards from: Terasic, HiTech Global, Bittware, Solarflare and others.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Algo-Logic launches 40Gbps TCP Endpoint on ReFLEX XpressGX5-LP FPGA board10th July 2015 - High throughput 40G TCP Endpoint delivers low-latency of 96.0 nanoseconds.
- Algo-Logic launches 40Gbps TCP Endpoint on BittWare platform18th June 2015 - Algo-Logic Systems launches 40Gbps TCP Endpoint on BittWare S5-PCIe-HQ FPGA Board. 40G TCP Endpoint delivers latency of 96.0 nanoseconds.
- Algo-Logic Systems announces 5th Generation 40G TCP Endpoint11th June 2015 - Algo-Logic Systems launches 40Gbps TCP Endpoint on Altera Stratix V for datacenter acceleration. Delivers low-latency of 96.0 nanoseconds.
- Algo-Logic Systems launches Datacenter Rack Solutions with scalable search and switch3rd December 2014 - GDN Datacenter Rack Solutions to help datacenter operators lower their Total Cost of Ownership.
- Algo-Logic Systems launches second generation 100G TOR switch for datacentres19th August 2014 - Altera and Algo-Logic Systems collaborate to deliver Top-of-Rack switching for rack-scale datacentre deployments.