Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) operates commodity markets for those dealing in futures of the commodities listed (precious metals, rubber, aluminum, oil, agricultural products & sugar) on the markets based on the Commodity Derivatives Act.
Related Articlessee more...
Related Industry Newssee more...
- TOCOM goes live on Nasdaq technology platform22nd September 2016 - Tokyo Commodity Exchange's new system is now integrated with Japan Exchange Group's derivative trading (J-GATE).
- TOCOM physical market for gold launches25th July 2016 - Tokyo Commodity Exchange's physical market for gold launches today.
- TOCOM and TFEX sign MOU9th June 2016 - The Tokyo Commodity Exchange and Thailand Futures Exchange have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
- TOCOM granted RMO status in Singapore4th July 2014 - TOCOM receives authorization from the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a Recognised Market Operator.
- FFastFill and Nissan Century announce TOCOM trading partnership13th May 2013 - Partnership to provide low latency access to TOCOM market with FFastFill and Nissan Century Securities