BATS Chi - X Europe
BATS Chi-X Europe is the largest European equities exchange by market share and value traded and represents the combination in 2011 of the two leading pan-European multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), BATS Europe and Chi-X Europe.
Based in London, BATS Chi-X Europe supports competition and drives innovation in the European equities markets. BATS Chi-X Europe offers trading in more than 1,800 of the most liquid equities across 25 indices and 15 major European markets, as well as ETFs, ETCs and international depositary receipts. In addition, BATS Chi-X Europe's innovative smart order routing service allows cost-effective access to other MTFs and 13 primary exchanges. BATS Chi-X Europe trading participants receive world-class support including sophisticated technical port services with real-time monitoring of latency, trading activity, network connectivity and risk management.
Products / Services
Related Articlessee more...
- High Frequency Trauma - What unintended consequences are in store as regulators target HFT?Proposals to regulate automated trading have been coming thick and fast. Bob Giffords, with the help of a host of market participants, peers into a crystal ball to see what some of the side effects could be if any of these ideas were adopted, and whether the market has cause for concern.
- Can anyone take on the mighty NSE? India's patchwork of exchanges looks to the futureHirander Misra, chairman of Forum Trading Solutions and director of a consultancy, takes a look at the prospects for any other exchange challenging the National Stock Exchange of India. Misra, a co-founder and chief operating officer of Chi-X Europe Ltd, knows all about the battle between newcomers and incumbents. Here he offers his perspective on where the rapidly changing Indian exchange landscape could end up.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- EMCF and EuroCCP complete merger6th December 2013 - Dutch regulators approve additional shareholders, DTCC and BATS Chi-X Europe.
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative2nd December 2013 - Euroclear UK & Ireland, London Stock Exchange, BATS Chi-X Europe, the Irish Stock Exchange and Turquoise, to shorten standard securities settlement cycle in October 2014.
- OFT clears EMCF and EuroCCP to combine21st October 2013 - New pan-European clearing house: EuroCCP N.V. to be created following unconditional clearance by the UK competition authority.
- BATS Chi-X Europe launches BXTR trade reporting services16th October 2013 - BXTR provides pan-European Service for on- and off-exchange trade reporting, market data and trading fees unchanged for 2014.
- BATS Chi-X Europe to launch listings business8th October 2013 - BATS Chi-X Europe to launch pan-European listings business in November; BlackRock iShares set to list inaugural ETFs.