BATS Chi - X Europe
BATS Chi-X Europe is the largest European equities exchange by market share and value traded and represents the combination in 2011 of the two leading pan-European multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), BATS Europe and Chi-X Europe.
Based in London, BATS Chi-X Europe supports competition and drives innovation in the European equities markets. BATS Chi-X Europe offers trading in more than 1,800 of the most liquid equities across 25 indices and 15 major European markets, as well as ETFs, ETCs and international depositary receipts. In addition, BATS Chi-X Europe's innovative smart order routing service allows cost-effective access to other MTFs and 13 primary exchanges. BATS Chi-X Europe trading participants receive world-class support including sophisticated technical port services with real-time monitoring of latency, trading activity, network connectivity and risk management.
Related Articlessee more...
- The difficulty of identifying multi-broker spoofingTrading through multiple brokers has been used by spoofers to help avoid detection. New regulations for cash equity markets in the EU and US are designed to curtail the practice.
- The future of dark liquidity in EuropeThe dark trading landscape faces fundamental change once again. The changes in MiFID 2/MiFIR, including dark volume caps, will profoundly affect most dark trading activity, fundamentally altering how institutional investors interact with hidden liquidity.
- Hacking Korea: The accidental HFT firmNecessity is the mother of invention. This is true in all areas of life, including the domain of high frequency trading. Discover how some impressive hardware and software engineering over the years led to capturing significant market share in KOSPI options.
- Peek ahead - To Catch a SpooferThe first response to Peek Ahead's inquiries after the flash crash trader arrest was: "What a load of bollocks." As it turned out, that pretty much summed up the industry's viewpoint.
- Brazil: Cleared for take offThe heart of Latin America skipped a beat this year as Brazil, the world's seventh-largest economy, fell into recession. But the financial system that underpins the beleaguered economy is undergoing changes which could help bolster growth. Sophie Lewisohn reports.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Bloomberg and Bats Europe announce joint MIFID II reporting initiative20th April 2017 - Offering to help firms to comply with reporting requirements and manage data reconciliation without having to integrate with multiple systems.
- Bats launches new benchmark indices for ten European markets4th April 2017 - Bats indices now available for all major European markets providing alternatives to incumbent providers.
- Bats' BXTR offers buy-side trade reporting services3rd April 2017 - New service enables brokers to submit trade reports on behalf of buy-side via BXTR, Bats' trade reporting facility.
- Bats launches two new indices to measure impact of Brexit on UK companies22nd March 2017 - Bats Partners with FactSet to provide Brexit 50/50 Indices ahead of triggering of Article 50.
- Anova goes live with patented wireless to fiber arbitration service between Bats and NASDAQ.20th March 2017 - Product offers 'self-healing' between disparate transport mediums, ensuring a packet is never dropped in fast markets or inclement weather.