BATS Chi - X Europe
BATS Chi-X Europe is the largest European equities exchange by market share and value traded and represents the combination in 2011 of the two leading pan-European multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), BATS Europe and Chi-X Europe.
Based in London, BATS Chi-X Europe supports competition and drives innovation in the European equities markets. BATS Chi-X Europe offers trading in more than 1,800 of the most liquid equities across 25 indices and 15 major European markets, as well as ETFs, ETCs and international depositary receipts. In addition, BATS Chi-X Europe's innovative smart order routing service allows cost-effective access to other MTFs and 13 primary exchanges. BATS Chi-X Europe trading participants receive world-class support including sophisticated technical port services with real-time monitoring of latency, trading activity, network connectivity and risk management.
Related Articlessee more...
- Can anyone take on the mighty NSE? India's patchwork of exchanges looks to the futureHirander Misra, chairman of Forum Trading Solutions and director of a consultancy, takes a look at the prospects for any other exchange challenging the National Stock Exchange of India. Misra, a co-founder and chief operating officer of Chi-X Europe Ltd, knows all about the battle between newcomers and incumbents. Here he offers his perspective on where the rapidly changing Indian exchange landscape could end up.
- High Frequency Trauma - What unintended consequences are in store as regulators target HFT?Proposals to regulate automated trading have been coming thick and fast. Bob Giffords, with the help of a host of market participants, peers into a crystal ball to see what some of the side effects could be if any of these ideas were adopted, and whether the market has cause for concern.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- BATS Chi-X Europe overhauls ETF trading tariffs19th May 2015 - Pricing effective 1st June, will apply to all ETFs traded on BATS Chi-X Europe; Exchange will also offer free ETF listings.
- BATS Chi-X Europe & ICAP to provide EFP trading & clearing13th April 2015 - BATS expands BXTR services to enable Exchange for Physical trade reporting; ICAP will be the first broker to use BATS' enhanced services to provide a fully cleared pan-European equities EFP solution.
- BATS Chi-X Europe expands into Turkish stocks21st October 2014 - BATS Chi-X Europe will now offer trading across 16 markets.
- BATS aims to light up European ETF Trading22nd September 2014 - BATS Chi-X Europe and the ETF industry partner to deliver greater transparency.
- BATS Chi-X Europe and BX Swiss partner15th September 2014 - Partnership agreement to bring greater competition to the Swiss equities market.