Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 266,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
For capital markets firms to achieve high performance, they first need to understand the dynamics of the changing global industry, including new regulations and business models. We help investment banks, exchanges, clearing organizations, asset and wealth management firms, depositories and broker/dealers gain industry insights, and transform their businesses to differentiate and reach operational excellence.
Accenture's capital markets industry group helps investment banks, exchanges and clearing & settlement organizations, asset and wealth management firms, depositories, and broker/dealers transform their businesses to achieve high performance.
Related Articlessee more...
- To spoof, or not to spoof, that is the questionSpoofers place orders with no intention to trade. They are accused of distorting the market. But if order books in mature markets do not contain information, why ban spoofing?
- The Data DelugeA data deluge is hitting capital markets as new surveillance, trade reporting, regulation and market practices come to fruition. Neil Ainger asks if firms can handle the huge volumes of data, intra-day collateral, repository and other forms of data now required on global financial markets.
- Anatomy of a Crash
Drawing on official documents and news reports, Bob Giffords charts the course of one day’s trading in New York.
- What just happened?There's high-frequency trading, and now there's high-frequency crashing. But identifying the causes of the 6th May 2010 'flash crash' has proved to be a relatively slow process. Bob Giffords goes in search of causes, outcomes, explanations and lessons to be learned.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Accenture's London FinTech Innovation Lab aims to cure non-compliance insomnia8th January 2018 - Accenture FinTech accelerator program shortlist start-ups to focus on regulatory compliance with help from banks and insurers
- Accenture & Investit launch business analytics service11th September 2017 - UK-based benchmarking provider Investit has joined Accenture's asset management industry practice to form a new business analytics service
- Accenture invites applicants for APAC FinTech Innovation Lab19th April 2017 - Accenture and financial institutions call for applicants for the Asia-Pacific FinTech Innovation Lab 2017.
- Accenture launches North American Innovation Center for Finance & Risk15th March 2017 - New York-based center will help financial institutions accelerate and scale advanced analytics, data & reporting initiatives.
- Accenture, CME Group and TMX Group join blockchain startup3rd February 2017 - Accenture, CME Group and TMX Group have joined The Chamber of Digital Commerce, the trade association representing the digital asset and blockchain industry.