TORA is Asia's leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. TORA's unrivalled solutions span the entire trading process, offering a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe.
TORA has over 175 employees dedicated to Asia, with offices in Hong Kong, Los Angeles, New York, Cluj-Napoca (Romania), San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
Electronic trading, Trading technology, Execution and order management systems (EMS/OMS), Algorithmic trading, Outsourced trading, Agency trading, Alternative trading venues, Dark pools, Smart Order Routing, Liquidity tools
Related Articlessee more...
- Muscle and SpeedYou would think the tech-savvy nation of Japan would be leading the way when it comes to algorithmic trading. In fact, it's decidedly lagging. But things are changing and one of the world's most developed markets is finally getting serious about automation. Mary-Ellen Barker reports.
- Hong Kong does the math. Focus on cost + infrastructure investments = more algo tradingIf mainland Chinese markets are in the toddler phase when it comes to algorithmic trading, Hong Kong markets look fairly grown-up. But industry executives say they still have plenty of scope to get bigger, faster and stronger.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- TORA integrates OTAS Analytics19th September 2017 -
- TORA and UnaVista partner for MiFID II transaction reporting22nd June 2017 - TORA partners with London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista for MiFID II transaction reporting.
- TORA preps for shorter settlement cycles and MiFID II11th May 2017 - TORA Ticketing adds pre- and post-trade allocation, commission management and IBOR capabilities to its cloud-based OEMS.
- TORA appoints former Barclays Director, opens European office27th January 2017 - TORA opens European regional office and makes senior appointment.
- TORA launches new charting solution powered by ChartIQ15th December 2016 - Fully integrated charting engine allows users to trade directly from the chart, plot fills against real-time market data and visualize financial data.