AboveNet, Inc. provides high bandwidth fiber-optic connectivity solutions to our communication carrier, corporate enterprise and government customers in the United States, and in London, Paris, Amsterdam and Frankfurt. We are focused on providing our private broadband communications service to large enterprise customers who have the need for transporting their mission critical data between locations. We provide services over our metro networks, long haul network and IP network. We offer a range of services, including OC-level SONET and wavelength products based on WDM technology, a range of advanced Ethernet offerings, IP connectivity and IP-based services and dark fiber services.
Ethernet, WDM Technology, IP Based Services, and Fiber Optics.
Related Articlessee more...
- Trading Hubs Reach for the Clouds
The e-trading landscape is being radically transformed by two irresistible forces: proximity trading and cloud computing. Together they create rich opportunities for e-services providers. So what are the drivers and how can firms stay ahead of the curve?
- The show must go on!
It was fun, actually, Trade Tech this year. More volcanic eruptions than usual, and perhaps fewer people than Paris 2009 – although the official count made it “the largest gathering of equities professionals in the ten-year history of TradeTech”. But a lot of connections were made, follow-up meetings arranged, and key issues addressed, both in the formal sessions and on the exhibition floor. Latency was the biggest issue discussed but not the only one: when we weren’t talking about those last few micro-seconds, we were discussing: effective data delivery and usage; smart- and smarter-order routing; best execution; market surveillance; post-trade economics; clearing – and whether we had enough room in the magazine for all those launches. Automated Trader’s Editor, William Essex, reviews the show that so nearly didn’t happen.
- "Trading Hubs Reach for the Clouds"The e-trading landscape is being radically transformed by two irresistible forces: proximity trading and cloud computing. Together they create rich opportunities for e-services providers. So what are the drivers and how can firms stay ahead of the curve?
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Geo Networks boosts financial services team9th October 2012 - Geo Networks appoints new sales director
- AboveNet provides access to BATS Europe and Chi-X Europe12th February 2012 - AboveNet provides financial markets access to BATS Europe and Chi-X Europe equities trading platform
- AboveNet unveils new dedicated FinanceNet platform27th October 2011 - AboveNet unveils new dedicated FinanceNet platform
- Equinix launches IBX Cloud Marketplace25th October 2011 - Equinix's Marketplace 'transforms the data centre into a revenue centre'
- AboveNet connects to Options Datacentre22nd August 2011 - AboveNet connects low latency network to Options Datacentre's UK facility