Warsaw Stock Exchange
The Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), is a stock exchange located in Warsaw, Poland offering market participants a trading environment of the highest global standards.
Related Articlessee more...
- MiFID 2 double volume caps - the end of dark trading?A controversial rule in MiFID 2 is the double volume cap mechanism for dark pools. Recently, a quantitative study presented dramatic numbers on the percentage of stocks that would be suspended under the regime. We investigate if the efficient use of large-in-scale trading can help to mitigate the caps.
- New kids on the block… againHirander Misra is starting a new exchange. So is Alasdair Haynes. Neither of those plans should be that surprising to many people, since both played important roles in the meteoric rise and sustained popularity of Chi-X Europe, the first venue designed to take advantage of the sweeping changes brought in by MiFID. Automated Trader gets the low-down on the new Aquis and GMEX exchanges.
- Exchange warsSecurities and derivatives exchanges around the world are facing severe headwinds, or depending on your viewpoint, "opportunities"...
Adam Cox talks to senior exchange executives and a range of industry players in this "six-part story" to examine some of the burning issues. Regulatory changes are encouraging new lines of business and new business models, merger and acquisition activity is dominating the headlines, venues are scrambling to come up with products they hope might catch fire.
So Automated Trader decided to take stock of some of the forces which are redefining the trading venue landscape. We've spoken to top executives, analysts and market participants to provide a snapshot of some of the main themes.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- CQG connects to Warsaw Stock Exchange for futures trading24th February 2017 - CQG customers will have access to the WIG20 contract, equity, FX, WIBOR, and T-bond futures contracts.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange CEO resigns4th December 2015 - Pawel Tamborski has resigned from his position as CEO of Warsaw Exchange (GPW). He will remain in his position until 31 December 2015.
- Interactive Data adds Warsaw Exchange to 7ticks network8th October 2015 - Interactive Data expands 7ticks connectivity with access to GPW (Warsaw Stock Exchange Exchange). Latest addition to electronic trading network opens up market access in Eastern Europe.
- SunGard to provide access to WSE for Erste Securities30th September 2015 - Erste Securities (Poland) selects SunGard's trading solutions for high-performance access to Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Taiwan and Warsaw Exchanges renew MOU23rd September 2014 - The Taiwan Stock Exchange renews its Memorandum of Understanding with the Warsaw Stock Exchange.