Cinnober is an independent technology provider. We serve marketplaces, clearinghouses, banks and other actors that have extreme demands on business functionality, high throughput and low latency. We are passionately focused on one thing: applying advanced financial technology to help trading and clearing venues exploit their full potential.
Offices / Head Quarters
Related Articlessee more...
- What is an algorithm? Financial regulation in the HFT eraRegulators are increasingly concerned with automated trading and its potential risks. Can they learn something from the algorithm tagging rule in Germany's High Frequency Trading Act?
- Brazil: Cleared for take offThe heart of Latin America skipped a beat this year as Brazil, the world's seventh-largest economy, fell into recession. But the financial system that underpins the beleaguered economy is undergoing changes which could help bolster growth. Sophie Lewisohn reports.
- State of SurveillanceWhat does watching the global markets mean for regulators and traders in the 21st century?
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Cinnober introduces subsidiary Minium26th October 2017 - New subsidiary's real-time solution aims to modernise and streamline risk and post-trade services for banks and brokers
- Cinnober's Boat Services rebrands to Simplitium5th October 2017 - Simplitium intensifies focus on new markets and broadened target group
- Boat Oasis adds flood model from JBA Risk Management5th September 2017 - Global catastrophe modelling firm JBA Risk Management has become the first flood modeller to integrate its probabilistic models onto the Boat Oasis platform - the catastrophe risk modelling shared service built on the Oasis Loss Modelling Framework.
- Boat adds catastrophe risk modelling platform1st September 2017 - Boat Oasis Multi-Peril Catastrophe (Cat) Risk Modelling Platform for the (re)insurance industry has added new risk models
- Boat steps up preparations for MiFID II31st August 2017 - UK's Financial Conduct Authority approves trade reporting service TRADEcho to enter the final phases of preparation for MiFID II