Acquire Media is a leader in news aggregation and real-time distribution for financial services professionals, corporate enterprises, web portals, and publishers. We specialize in technology-driven solutions designed to deliver real-time news and time-sensitive multimedia content in XML, tagged using a standardized, robust taxonomy with unsurpassed accuracy, reliability, and ultra-low latency.
Related Articlessee more...
- The Shock of the News
Machines can read the news now, but can they be trusted to act on it? There’s been a lot of talk about machine-readable news since our Q1 2008 feature*, but does that go any further than adding bells, whistles and meta-tags to the text streaming across the bottom of the screen? Spurred on by recent events, William Essex has returned to the search for a genuinely machine-usable news solution.
- All the News that's Fit to TradeNews has been moving financial markets since before Julius Reuter released his first pigeon. Chris Hall asks whether machine-readable news will give traders an edge.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- SIFMA: So what does it do?1st January 1970 -
- Acquire Media announces opening of UK Data Centre3rd September 2008 - Acquire Media opens new data centre in the UK
- Acquire Media inks agreement with London Stock Exchange's regulatory news service9th July 2009 - [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
- ACQUIRE MEDIA ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN CONTENT PARTNERSHIP WITH MARKET NEWS INTERNATIONAL17th September 2008 - Acquire Media agrees strategic partnership with Market News International to deliver news to customers in Europe