Macquarie Group is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Macquarie's main business focus is making returns by providing a diversified range of services to clients. Macquarie acts on behalf of institutional, corporate and retail clients and counterparties around the world. Founded in 1969, Macquarie operates in more than 70 office locations in 28 countries. Macquarie employs approximately 13,900 people and has assets under management of over $359 billion (as of September 30, 2013).
Macquarie Securities' electronic services combines the reach and execution precision of a top-tier global broker. Through an experienced global team with desks in all major financial hubs, Macquarie Securities provides a client-focused offering to global portfolio managers, traders and other institutional clients underpinned by innovative, industry-recognized leading-edge tools. Our client experience provides the very best in market intelligence and technology to optimize trading results.
Related Articlessee more...
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Accenture invites applicants for APAC FinTech Innovation Lab19th April 2017 - Accenture and financial institutions call for applicants for the Asia-Pacific FinTech Innovation Lab 2017.
- Plato Partnership announces Baillie Gifford as a member12th April 2017 - Baillie Gifford joins not-for-profit industry company as a founding member. J.P. Morgan takes on full membership.
- Liquidnet expands EMEA team to focus on US equities10th April 2017 - Liquidnet appoints Simon Gilbert as Sales Director to source institutional liquidity in US equities.
- Plato Partnership announces 15 new Partners6th March 2017 - New Partners include: BBVA Asset Management, Capital International, Commerzbank, Instinet Europe, Jefferies, Legal & General Investment Management, Macquarie Group, RBC Capital Markets, Rosenblatt Securities, Standard Life Investments, T. Rowe Price.
- AxiomSL appoints Andrew Wood as Country Manager for Australia21st February 2017 - AxiomSL announces Asia Pacific expansion with senior appointment in Australia.