ACTIV Financial Systems, Inc.
ACTIV Financial Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of market data content and technologies to market makers, hedge funds, brokers and trading systems. The company provides managed low-latency and high-volume market data services to over 300 customers worldwide. As vendor of record, ACTIV also delivers consolidated, hosted and on-site ticker plant services for exchanges around the globe. ACTIV is privately-owned with offices in Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Singapore and London.
Related Articlessee more...
- Ain't life a glitch?Automated Trader investigates the various responses, both from the industry and regulators, to a spate of technological mishaps. Adam Cox reports.
- Cloud formations - MarketPrizm's tech chief scans the horizons for different ways of doing businessJacob Lindeman became chief technology officer for data and connectivity group MarketPrizm as part of its acquisition by Colt in 2011. He talks about a down-to-earth, business-like mind set for solving problems. But as Automated Trader's Adam Cox learns, his head is also in the clouds.
- Accelerating Automated Trading
We first covered FPGAs in the second issue of AT and it’s a topic we’ve revisited on a number of subsequent occasions2. Here, David Buechner, Vice President, Impulse Accelerated Technologies, Larry Cohen, CEO, Accelerated Computing Solutions and Edward Trexel, Senior Staff/Hardware Engineer, bring us up to the second with a discussion of low-latency automated trading via FPGA-based NICs. Faster order execution via network-connected FPGA co-processing, anybody?
- Return of the IT spenders
There’ll be IT spending aplenty next year, says Automated Trader CEO John Howard, returning from this year’s strikingly optimistic show in New York.
- One week in Paris…
Trade Tech 2009 kicked off in Paris just as this issue of Automated Trader was due to go to press. With reports coming in of a recession-defying show featuring lots of new product launches, we took the decision to hold these front pages open for a selection of the top stories from France.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- RSJ selects ACTIV X-ray for tick data analytics26th July 2016 - ACTIV Financial leverages big xyt's cloud platform for access to tick data and scalable testing of trading models.
- Activ joins IPC Financial Markets Network22nd September 2015 - IPC expands market data coverage by adding Activ Financial to its financial ecosystem.
- Quantumrock taps Activ for futures business3rd June 2015 - Quantumrock Research & Trading enlists Activ Financial expertise for futures trading business build out.
- BSO opens in New York3rd June 2015 - BSO Network Solutions opens New York regional headquarters, appoints head of business development.
- ACTIV partners with Aequitas NEO Exchange13th April 2015 - ACTIV Financial announces partnership with new Canadian stock market NEO Exchange.