- Digital Versions
- About Us
- Tick Data
ACTIV Financial Systems, Inc.
ACTIV Financial Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of market data content and technologies to market makers, hedge funds, brokers and trading systems. The company provides managed low-latency and high-volume market data services to over 300 customers worldwide. As vendor of record, ACTIV also delivers consolidated, hosted and on-site ticker plant services for exchanges around the globe. ACTIV is privately-owned with offices in Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Singapore and London.
- Client Testimonialsadd testimonial
- No Events Listed
- Related Videos
- Return of the IT spenders26th July 2010 01:11:35
- Activ Financial expand into Europe9th July 2009 10:27:19
- Related Articles and Insight
- Cloud formations - MarketPrizm's tech chief scans the horizons for different ways of doing business28/Issue 28 Q1 2013
Jacob Lindeman became chief technology officer for data and connectivity group MarketPrizm as part of its acquisition by Colt in 2011. He talks about a down-to-earth, business-like mind set for solving problems. But as Automated Trader's Adam Cox learns, his head is also in the clouds.
- Accelerating Automated Trading19/Issue 19 Q4 2010
We first covered FPGAs in the second issue of AT and it's a topic we've revisited on a number of subsequent occasions2. Here, David Buechner, Vice President, Impulse Accelerated Technologies, Larry Cohen, CEO, Accelerated Computing Solutions and Edward Trexel, Senior Staff/Hardware Engineer, bring us up to the second with a discussion of low-latency automated trading via FPGA-based NICs. Faster order execution via network-connected FPGA co-processing, anybody?
- Return of the IT spenders18/Issue 18 Q3 2010
There'll be IT spending aplenty next year, says Automated Trader CEO John Howard, returning from this year's strikingly optimistic show in New York.
- One week in Paris…13/Issue 13 Q2 2009
Trade Tech 2009 kicked off in Paris just as this issue of Automated Trader was due to go to press. With reports coming in of a recession-defying show featuring lots of new product launches, we took the decision to hold these front pages open for a selection of the top stories from France.
- It's decision time10/Issue 10 Q3 2008
But is that the whole of the problem, that the decision-making process itself adds latency to data? Or are data volumes and the proliferation of trading venues outstripping data vendors' capacity to deliver in real-enough time? William Essex investigates.
- Related News Items
- Automated Trader Updates: Focus on FX31st May 2013 10:39:26
May 31st, 2013 - Software Review & Dequantification columns now online, Q3 weather/seismic data themed articles coming soon, NLX approved to launch, Bloomberg debuts chat FX platform, UBS connects to FXSpotStream, ParFX 'randomisation' successful, Fixnetix in deal with tier one bank, CLTX enables automatic DTCC reporting, Elektron launches in Australia & China, Chi-X Japan plans Chi-Net.
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data28th May 2013 10:34:11
May 28th, 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- ACTIV deploys ticker plant at TSE6th March 2013 09:08:44
Mar 06th, 2013 - ACTIV to launch ticker plant at Tokyo Stock Exchange / Japan Exchange Group co-location facility
- Automated Trader Update: Wither HFT?15th February 2013 08:27:00
Feb 15th, 2013 - Automated Trader reports from London conferences, first Eurex membership awarded in Japan, Selerity raises $3m equity financing, NYSE Technologies & SMA partner, CQG Labs released, ACTIVE TradeDeck extends to Canada, Clearstream offers access to Russian CSD, Ullink connects to Squawker. SIFMA, Mysis & UnaVista announce appointments
- ACTIV extends US pre-trade risk control offering to Canada12th February 2013 07:08:15
Feb 12th, 2013 - ACTIV extends North American coverage of pre-trade risk gateway, ACTIV TradeDeck, to all Canadian exchanges
- Automated Trader Updates: NASDAQ in the news, calls for better surveillance1st February 2013 05:12:23
Feb 01st, 2013 - Interview with AXA trading head, NASDAQ OMX combines businesses, O'Malia on surveillance capabilities, QuantHouse opens in Singapore, Options City introduces online resource hub, Sidera offers Chicago roundtrip dark & lit service, Anova upgrades Optiwave, Kyte Group live with AlgoNet, Iress launches SA desktop, First Data, Eka Software and Eurex announce appointments
- Automated Trader Updates: Transaction tax blues29th January 2013 04:48:31
Jan 29th, 2013 - Transaction tax plans discussed, NASDAQ OMX chosen for East Africa Exchange, Volante opens in Dubai, Saxo in Istanbul, Apex in Uruguay, ConvergEx sells Eze Castle & RealTick, Quantopian algo platform emerges from beta, Markit integrates Selerity data, ACTIV launches Canada/US feed, Kyte Group employs Algospan's AlgoNet, CFTC commissioner resigns, new head of SEC nominated
- ACTIV launches Canadian / US Interlisted ActivFeed service28th January 2013 08:15:49
Jan 28th, 2013 - ACTIV combines US and Canadian Data for comprehensive view of Canadian markets
- Automated Trader Updates22nd November 2012 06:55:24
Nov 22nd, 2012 - Invitation to complete AT survey, new ECN's in FX market sustainable? FPL panel discusses this and the regulatory landscape, RTS & Squared in new spot FX venture, Alpari partners with Integral, Deutsche Borse and Moscow Exchange co-operate, NASDAQ OMX NLX selects TMX Atrium for connectivity, OnixS provides access to Eurex, LSE adds euNetworks as ACP, DealHub FX Distribution Hub launched, Thomson Reuters adds interactive map to Eikon, Tbricks, Activ & Credit Suisse announce appointments
- Activ appoints Executive Vice President19th November 2012 10:44:07
Nov 19th, 2012 - Activ names Will Kennedy as executive vice president, global strategy and business development