Intelligent Financial Systems
Intelligent Financial Systems (IFS) is a software company providing a range of real time and historical market data analysis services.
Since the implementation of MiFID in 2007, IFS have developed a suite of services focussed on analysing execution quality, transaction costs analysis and pretrade cost prediction for Europe's increasingly fragmented equity markets. These services operate using a proprietary multi-Terabyte database of trade and full depth order book data covering all European equity markets. Since Autumn 2009 ~IFS are offering these services via the ATAS WorkStation product.
IFS also provide bespoke and independent analysis for trading
firms wanting to understand and quantify the benefits of trading
new MTF venues. This is done by
analysing a firm's order flow and then calculating the exact trading benefits that would be realised if orders had been smart routed to the "best" execution venue available at the time of order submission.
Since 1997, IFS has developed market data services for financial exchanges such as NYSE Euronext, London Stock Exchange, CBOE, CBOT, Liffe, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), Proquote and FTSE International, financial information providers (Dow Jones, Thomson Financial, Morningstar, FactSet) and a range of other trading organisations.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Intelligent Financial Systems selects Activ for US equity market data9th January 2012 - FS LiquidMetrix extends its research and analytics services with Activ Financial
- Neonet partners with IFS LiquidMetrix18th October 2011 - Neonet clients get access to independent Best Execution and Smart Order Routing performance verification by LiquidMetrix
- Instinet improves on European SmartRouter performance27th July 2011 - Independent evaluation of smart order routing performance shows marked improvement
- Instinet's SmartRouter delivers 'near perfect results' says IFS independent evaluation21st April 2011 - Independent evaluation of Instinet Europe's SmartRouter finds it delivers near perfect results, providing an effective spread reduction of 10 percent
- Pipeline announces partnership with IFS14th April 2011 - Pipeline Financial Group partners with Intelligent Financial Systems