Algomi creates the network that enables all market participants to securely and intelligently harness data to make valuable financial trading connections.
By maximising the relationships between salespeople, traders and investors, the Algomi Honeycomb suite of scalable software greatly increases the opportunities and velocity in large and illiquid voice trades between banks and institutional investors.
Offices / Head Quarters
- Algomi Corporation USA
- +1 212 699 3611
- 41 East 11th Street Room 66, 10th Floor New York NY 10003, USA
- Algomi Ltd London
- +44 (0)207 954 4501
- 12th Floor One America Square Crosswall, EC3N 2LB London, GBR
Related Industry Newssee more...
- BNY Mellon and HSBC team with Algomi for corporate bond liquidity18th October 2017 - BNY Mellon and HSBC partner with Algomi to unlock corporate bond liquidity
- Algomi & OpenFin bring open stack tech to fixed income markets18th April 2017 - Move to HTML5 allows Algomi to rapidly deploy software and roll out updates in response to client needs and changing market conditions.
- Euronext invests in Algomi, expands Joint Venture3rd March 2017 - Euronext makes $10 million strategic investment in Algomi. Existing pan-European partnership to launch a new network of fixed income venues.
- Markit co-founder to join Algomi Board17th November 2016 - Markit co-founder Rony Grushka to join Algomi Board of Directors.
- Euronext and Algomi announce new corporate bond trading facility3rd November 2016 - Under a ten year strategic partnership agreement, Euronext and Algomi will form a Joint Venture Special Purpose Vehicle, capitalised by Euronext, with technology supplied by Algomi, to improve liquidity in European corporate bond trading.