Alphacet, Inc. is a developer of innovative software solutions for quantitative investment managers, researchers, analysts and traders. The company was founded in 2007, building on development begun in 2003 based on pioneering work by researchers at the University of California.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Alphacet moves into Asian markets with Shidan Capital13th December 2010 - Singapore-based firm Shidan Capital selects Discovery for quantitative financial model development and deployment
- Alphacet appoints Virginia Gambale to board of directors13th October 2010 - Investor and technology leader Virginia Gambale appointed to Alphacet board of directors
- Hedge Fund G Capital selects Alphacet for financial modeling14th June 2010 - Hedge Fund G Capital Management selects Alphacet Discovery as its platform for quantitative strategy development and deployment
- Alphacet partners with Ravenpack10th November 2009 - Ravenpack to use Alphacet Discovery to support research of news-derived analytics
- Alphacet wins Buy-Side Newcomer award28th October 2009 - Buy-Side Technologies names Alphacet Best Buy-Side Newcomer in third annual awards competition