Thank you for using CQG M and for sending valuable feedback.
We continue to improve CQG M and have new features planned. In fact, we are launching a new version of CQG M this week. Here are some of the changes and enhancements we've made:
- We added a Startup Tour when accessing CQG M from your phone. You should be prompted with the tour when you login for the first time. You can get back to the tour from the left bar.
- We've reorganized the default pages included in CQG M to help you get oriented better. If you want to access these pages, go to the gear menu next to the top most tabs.
- You can now drag and drop to reorder symbols in the Quote Spreadsheet. Go to the gear menu for the Quote Spreadsheet and select Reorder/Edit Symbols
- You can now execute market orders from the FX-style quoteboard (more changes coming soon).
- We've added a widget called Transactions. It's basically like a fill report, but as a widget instead of a popup.
- We've fixed some bugs related to saving your page setups.
Thanks for your continued support and feedback. Please continue to send feedback to email@example.com and post your questions and issues on CQG Forums.